PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HUMMER HAPPENINGS ? Do they exist?

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 08:44 PM
Default HUMMER HAPPENINGS ? Do they exist?

When I bought my H3 they mentioned several times a year "Hummer Happenings" would be held and we would be invited. Its been 6 months so if they've had them they were all between January and May 31st. They mentioned some were off road events and some were at the dealership with a big cookout and giveaways.

I was just wondering if your dealerships have held these or how often they happen? Thanks.

Old 12-04-2007, 08:56 PM
Default RE: HUMMER HAPPENINGS ? Do they exist?

Yes.

My dealership just had a Christmasparty event last Nov 25th at the dealership. Food, live music, raffles...etc. I won a portable GPS unit, which is pretty cool. They will have another event (skiing) next month and March.

Old 12-04-2007, 09:02 PM
Super Moderator

Well I'm still waiting for something to happen. My dealer here in MI had a blood drive for a happening w/ cookies and doughnuts. Boy was that a hoppin happening!!!! [&o] Don't get me wrong, it sure was a good cause, but c'mon, a Hummer Happening???
If your dealer or any near you send an invite, please post em gang so those who are interested can have a chance at getting to one.

Old 12-04-2007, 09:49 PM

I've had mine for just over a year and as far as I know my dealer (Hummer of Thousand Oaks) has had NOTHING!

Old 12-04-2007, 10:09 PM

This year HUMMER decided to cut the requirement of two off-road events to 1 per year per dealership. Some still do two because they're fun. We also do the holiday event version -- Santa, food, all the good stuff...

Old 12-04-2007, 10:25 PM

I bought my 07 H3 on 31 October 2006.

The Hummer dealerships in Georgia joined together to host an event at Road Atlanta on 19 May 2007.

See my video. http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=13725577

Carl Black Hummer in North GA hosted a smaller event Road Atlanta on 18 Nov 2007. I missed it though I was visiting family in Ohio.

Nova...

Old 12-04-2007, 10:38 PM

Been pretty quiet atBob Moore Hummer in OKC as well.Although....The salesman toldme all about these mythical events. [:@]

You know how it is, we all were toldSanta Clause was real at one time too.

Old 12-05-2007, 03:50 AM

I've never been to one. Had mine since April 07 and never heard about anything like that. I just went to my dealership's website and let em have it in an e-mail. Lets see what their response is.

Old 12-05-2007, 04:38 AM

Been pretty quiet atBob Moore Hummer in OKC as well.Although....The salesman toldme all about these mythical events.
That's my dealership as well..

Old 12-05-2007, 09:05 AM

ORIGINAL: Hummer Guy

This year HUMMER decided to cut the requirement of two off-road events to 1 per year per dealership. Some still do two because they're fun. We also do the holiday event version -- Santa, food, all the good stuff...
You mean they are required to have them? So if mine is not having anything I can contact Hmmer and maybe get them in gear ?
By the way, anyone else here Know of anything going on in Ventura county ?

Quick Reply: HUMMER HAPPENINGS ? Do they exist?