PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hummer H3 Potential Chronic Problem Vehicles?

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2015, 06:31 PM

Well the fact is the Toyota Tundra Trucks are the most reliable Rigs on the market today, and it's made in the USA so stop your hating. And fact is the Hummer, especially the H2 and H3 have chronic known issues, this is not being negative - more about living in reality. But so far my 3 is coming along but not without major headaches but I'm not to worried about it because my busines class flight to Brasil is coming up. Looking forward to chilling on the beach in Rio with tons of single beautiful women that love American men, natural juices, great BBQ and fun, fun, fun! My return date is 6 months or whenever I feel like it .....

Honestly, I thought I would be married today with kids, a mortgage and living in bone cold Michigan or Iowa but hey I'm not complaining!

Back on topic. Hoping the 3 will work out her problems.

Old 01-28-2015, 07:18 PM

I am not alone with my complaints

When it rains it pours

Old 01-28-2015, 07:24 PM
Super Moderator

And Chris's H3 is one of the most highly modified H3s in existence and one of the most heavily wheeled Hummers anywhere. Not your average 4x4 no matter what the make. He also tells you how much stuff on his truck lasted over 100,000 miles despite the harsh use. You need to pick a better example to make your point Ray.

Old 01-28-2015, 09:56 PM
Thumbs up

There are always to find some positive and negative sides in ANY existing car and not just car in this world! So glass of water always could be half full or half empty! So I prefer to see our Hummers as full glasses of water( or may be beer, whickey, rum etc.)! So let's be positive about our lovely trucks!

Old 01-28-2015, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by collega
So let's be positive about our lovely trucks!
Lovely trucks !!!!! what the hell kind of fruity rainbow colored statement is that these are our Man Toys; Just bustin your ball$ since mine are deflated like the N.E patriots Go Pats. I get your point though and I do love my hummer. your right you can go through life complaining all you want but then your gonna miss out on all the good times .

Old 01-28-2015, 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by H3Ray
But so far my 3 is coming along but not without major headaches but I'm not to worried about it because my busines class flight to Brasil is coming up. Looking forward to chilling on the beach in Rio with tons of single beautiful women that love American men, natural juices, great BBQ and fun, fun, fun! My return date is 6 months or whenever I feel like it .....

Can you get an earlier flight?

Might as well leave your computer and phone home as you will be too deep in "strange" to post on any of the forums.

Only six months Ray? Hell, make it a year.

Happy trails dude.

Old 01-29-2015, 08:52 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by H3Ray
Well the fact is the Toyota Tundra Trucks are the most reliable Rigs on the market today, and it's made in the USA so stop your hating. )
Although my view of Toyota has softened some recently, thanks to the big time $$ they have dumped in their technical center in Ann Arbor, I would NEVER own a Yota, those Tundras and the old FJs were real reliable if you don't mind a cracked frame?

In Detroit, there is a Carpenter's Union Hall at 6TH and Howard, about 3 blocks from the bus station, it has a big parking lot and you can park there for free (yep, my 3 has parked there when all the meters and pay lots are full near the State Plaza building). There is a sign at the entrance that says: "Park your foreign car here at your own risk."

I come out one day and some dirt ball with a Yota has parked so close to my 3 that I had to get in from the passenger side. Nice thing was, it had a brick through the windshield. Not even a finger print on the 3.

That about sums up my thought on rice burners. Want our economy to take another chit, keep buying foreign. I don't give two terds where they "make" them, profits still go back to the motherland. Remember Pearl Harbor, it ain't no joke.

Old 01-29-2015, 02:31 PM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by hum4me
Lovely trucks !!!!! what the hell kind of fruity rainbow colored statement is that these are our Man Toys; Just bustin your ball$ since mine are deflated like the N.E patriots Go Pats. I get your point though and I do love my hummer. your right you can go through life complaining all you want but then your gonna miss out on all the good times .
yes, buddy, You are right! Our Hummers are our really men's toys!

Old 01-29-2015, 11:36 PM

I'm at that stage of my life (72) that I can afford whatever I want to tow behind our motorhome.
We have a 30 year old Bluebird Wanderlodge that we have had for 26 years and like it better than most of the new stuff out there.
I also wanted a Hummer, and found a good one (well taken care of) in our 06.
There are problems with most vehicles and as someone has stated, pretty much all you see posting are problems, not the rigs that have had hardly any problems.
Hell, I've flown UH-1 (Huey's) for 30 years and THEY have issues too!!
Keep up on your maintenance and you won't have very many surprises.

Old 01-30-2015, 08:31 AM

If anyone is tired of consistently fixing fuses or TPMS or blown dash lights, I will be more than happy to give you $100 to purchase your malfunctioning vehicle. I mean do you really want an h2 or h3 to stress out your lives?
I do this because I care

Quick Reply: Hummer H3 Potential Chronic Problem Vehicles?