PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hummer Envy? You Decide!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2007, 02:00 PM
Default RE: Hummer Envy? You Decide!!!

[sm=why.gif] I feel even more dumb after somewhat reading that. In fact the statements made actually have triggered such a primal rage that i just want to beat this guy in a completely uncontrolled manner with my all american mag lite. what a a$$hole. That's like saying if you don't turn the water off when you brush your teeth that you are the sole reason for the drought in Congo. Chill dude. Just a complete disreguard for...hell...not being a god damn idiot.

Old 12-25-2007, 02:34 PM

It just gets my blood boiling when these idealigical, liberal agnostic, tree hugging, sap sucking, self centered, stay in my room eating pop tart, lazy weaka$$ arm chair opinionated, self indulgant weazel, no brain cell,Gore Kissing, algie eating bottom feeding, mud swimming, never leave there room got nothing better to dowimps. If he is so concerned about the enviorment, I'd like to take himon a nice 25 mile force march with 90 lbs on his skinny a$$ backat 29 Palms CA or at Mountain Warfar training in Okinawa in the summer to see how much air he suks and then blows out his a$$. Sorry didn't mean to get so upset, I apologize if I offended.

Old 12-25-2007, 02:39 PM
Super Moderator

rant on Gunny... if you need another thread to do so feel free...

Old 12-25-2007, 07:24 PM

Hooah Gunny!!

Old 12-26-2007, 05:48 AM

ORIGINAL: HummBob

I repeat...............................dik![8D]
...and sik[:'(]

Old 12-26-2007, 08:09 AM

Issues Issues and more Issues [8D]

Sam

Old 12-26-2007, 09:52 AM

I say cool! Hummer owners are in the same category at Harvard and Yale Grad's cool!. And come on who wouldn't want to own a Bradley tank. The only thing I don't get is how the H1 is like a russian econo car? but other than that Thanks for the cool website Keep Posting! Hey he might say if you own a Hummer you could be President. Well he probably hates Bush too..OK F*** him.

Old 12-26-2007, 10:51 AM

Now I know why I got a HUMMER.Because I have a small Pee-Pee![]

Old 12-26-2007, 01:08 PM

"iam a greedy ba$tard who'd rather waste money on a POS than help starving children" well i dunno if you would call it greedy but i believe that i have been in grocery stores on the 1st of the month and have seen welfare recipients eating better than we do....but wait....thats right...i work and provide for my family, not wait for the "system"to bail me out....BUT wait...i pay taxes towards the welfare system so i do help out. =)

Old 12-26-2007, 08:46 PM

I love people like that - in fact I'm starting to get used to nasty comments/looks that I get once in a while from fools

Funny thing is nobody cares that my little white Benz gets 12mpg-13mpg

Quick Reply: Hummer Envy? You Decide!!!