PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

help finding OEM floor mats.

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2007, 03:01 PM
Default help finding OEM floor mats.

Does anyone know or do we have a source here that can get us GM parts at a decent price or discount? I'm looking / trying to buy a set of factory floor mats for my H3 and after an exhaustive Yahoo search, I can't find them. They are all aftermarket mats. Has anyone bought any of these aftermarket mats and been pleased with them and/or can let me if they are as good and heavy duty as the OEM's? Looking for a set of the dark charcoal color. (Yes, I've looked on ebay...but they are all aftermarket, no OEM.)

Thanks!

Old 01-21-2007, 03:07 PM
Default RE: help finding OEM floor mats.

Try this place...Genuine HUMMER PARTS

Old 01-21-2007, 03:10 PM

You rock! Thanks man.....should have saved myself all the time and asked in here first!
It's now saved to my favorites and will make a purchase!

Old 01-21-2007, 05:26 PM

Wolf - PM me if you need some... I have the OEM floor mats (black/rubber) I may part with as replaced them with HUSKY mats...

Just PM me...

Go patriots....

Old 01-21-2007, 08:52 PM

ORIGINAL: WOLFGANGSTA

Does anyone know or do we have a source here that can get us GM parts at a decent price or discount? I'm looking / trying to buy a set of factory floor mats for my H3 and after an exhaustive Yahoo search, I can't find them. They are all aftermarket mats. Has anyone bought any of these aftermarket mats and been pleased with them and/or can let me if they are as good and heavy duty as the OEM's? Looking for a set of the dark charcoal color. (Yes, I've looked on ebay...but they are all aftermarket, no OEM.)

Thanks!
This place has served me well:

www.gm-accessoriesdirect.com

Old 01-22-2007, 07:03 AM

www.gm-accessoriesdirect.com should be www.gmaccessories-direct.com ......assuming I found the website you intended. I looked there but they didn't have the all carpet version of the mats I'm looking for. Thanks for your input though and I've bookmarked the site for future reference and purchases. Thanks!

Old 01-22-2007, 07:21 AM

Not sure the Colour your looking for ....but:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-H...77910394QQrdZ1

Old 01-22-2007, 05:44 PM

ORIGINAL: HummBob

Thanks for letting me know about that auction! That's the exact color I'm looking for. In fact, I bid on a set identical to these from the exact same seller just last week...but was outbid with 8 seconds to go and didn't have time to re-bid. I'm wondering if the previous high bidder fell through or if the seller has/received another set in his inventory.

Thanks again....I'll email them and see what the deal is.

Old 01-22-2007, 08:05 PM

ORIGINAL: WOLFGANGSTA

ORIGINAL: HummBob

Thanks for letting me know about that auction! That's the exact color I'm looking for. In fact, I bid on a set identical to these from the exact same seller just last week...but was outbid with 8 seconds to go and didn't have time to re-bid. I'm wondering if the previous high bidder fell through or if the seller has/received another set in his inventory.

Thanks again....I'll email them and see what the deal is.
Good Luck!!!

Old 01-22-2007, 10:14 PM

Wolfgangsta, I have some floor mats out of my 87 Cutlass on the cheap, if you're interested. Give your ride that classic feel, dog. You feelin' me? I'm replacing mine's with some polyurethane coated posters of my bitch naked and bent over showing me her junk.

Let me know if you's interested!

King of the Beezy, Baby.

Quick Reply: help finding OEM floor mats.