PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

had a rough day today "UPDATE" "double update"

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 10:11 PM
Default had a rough day today "UPDATE" "double update"

i was going to the dealer this morning to get my roof rails on my h3. Which is 135km away and about half way there i started smelling antifrezze, then as i was about 3/4 the way there the windows started steaming real bad i opened the sunroof and turned on the heated seat and had to keep wiping the window to see. Anyway i got there at 8:00 am so they let me sit in the waiting room for like three hours before they came to tell me they do not have a heater core in stock so now i have to get this rental that only gets covered for 200 kms and i have to pay the rest including gas and extra insurance plus i have to take another day off to deal with all this crap[:@][:@][:@] also my h3 only has 33000 kms

has anyone else experienced this heater core failure???

Old 03-13-2007, 10:17 PM
Default RE: had a rough day today

Hummer should give you a vehicle to use until your H3 is fixed. I would not pay anything for a rental while mine is getting fixed.

Old 03-13-2007, 10:22 PM

ORIGINAL: blackstangs281

Hummer should give you a vehicle to use until your H3 is fixed. I would not pay anything for a rental while mine is getting fixed.
+1

Old 03-13-2007, 10:23 PM

I bought my roof rails on ebay for dirt cheap and put them on myself....very easy.

Old 03-13-2007, 10:24 PM

Sound like BULL**** to me.

Old 03-13-2007, 10:32 PM

ORIGINAL: RutDogg

I bought my roof rails on ebay for dirt cheap and put them on myself....very easy.
these were waranty for cracked ones

Old 03-13-2007, 11:18 PM

ORIGINAL: azz7772

i was going to the dealer this morning to get my roof rails on my h3. Which is 135km away and about half way there i started smelling antifrezze, then as i was about 3/4 the way there the windows started steaming real bad i opened the sunroof and turned on the heated seat and had to keep wiping the window to see. Anyway i got there at 8:00 am so they let me sit in the waiting room for like three hours before they came to tell me they do not have a heater core in stock so now i have to get this rental that only gets covered for 200 kms and i have to pay the rest including gas and extra insurance plus i have to take another day off to deal with all this crap[:@][:@][:@] also my h3 only has 33000 kms

has anyone else experienced this heater core failure???
...the dealership is sadly mistaken and I think you should point it out to them. You will be (should be) driving their rental for the remainder of the week at no charge and returning it on Saturday so that you don't have to take another day off of work. Best of luck with this and I hope it is not setting the tone for the level of service that they will be providing you.

Old 03-14-2007, 12:52 AM

is the free loaner thing only for GM of America? Just a guess but judging by your use of km instead of miles I assume you are in canada or overseas? I know GM of Canada has different rules than GM of America. I'd also check on the extra insurance, I know if you have full coverage on your car here then you are also fully covered in any rental you get making the extra insurance for the rental a total waste of cash. Sorry to hear about your bad-luck, hope it all works out for you.

Old 03-14-2007, 01:04 AM

You couldn't script this..ROTFLMAO!!

What happens whe you take thiings out of context..

RUTDAWG
then Bob replies:

HUMMMBOBERT
Sound like BULL**** to me.
I donno, maybe it's the cigar and Xanax..but that sstruck mefunny as hell..

Old 03-14-2007, 01:09 AM

lol...we need to get a chatroom going at night....me and Dennis would crack each up when noone else knew what the hell was going on....lmao

Quick Reply: had a rough day today "UPDATE" "double update"