PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

H3X Cashmere Headrests on eBay!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 10:01 AM
Default RE: H3X Cashmere Headrests on eBay!!

I was hoping by posting that I was serious in buying them that no one would bid me up. I've been looking for them for a while now. If I win this auction but still find them from some other source I'll be sure to let you know. If it gets too expensive for my wallet I'll also know why should we jack up the price against our fellow HUMMER owners.

Old 02-13-2007, 12:49 PM

ORIGINAL: Trey124

I was hoping by posting that I was serious in buying them that no one would bid me up. I've been looking for them for a while now. If I win this auction but still find them from some other source I'll be sure to let you know. If it gets too expensive for my wallet I'll also know why should we jack up the price against our fellow HUMMER owners.
Henry, you aren't the only who wants these and has been looking for them for a while. If I'm not mistaken I posted that I was going to buy them first. Don't sweat it though...I'm going to see if I can get them another way before I bid again.

Old 02-13-2007, 01:13 PM

So much for finding them somewhere else. According to my source they cost $250 for the pair. I like them but I can think of much better things to put my money towards...like the roof marker lights. So I guess it's back to ebay.[:@]

Old 02-13-2007, 01:45 PM

WHY are y'all bidding these wayUP before the auctions end??????? Does no one understand the concept that it does not make sense to do that?[sm=nothatway.gif]

Old 02-13-2007, 02:12 PM

I stopped bidding. I noticed that someone else with NO feedback just placed a bid. I give up![:@]

Old 02-13-2007, 02:27 PM

Sarah is obviously a pro at this...especially in the Coach purse ebay sections I'll bet..(been there for Christmas this past year...so I felt your presents, amongst other things[8D])

But, like Sarah,I will wait until the last20 seconds and bid an amount that I'm willing to pay with major considerations to the shipping charges too(bastards will rip you off there if you're not careful)...9 out of 10 times I win...

Old 02-13-2007, 03:37 PM

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

Let the games begin! [sm=lol.gif]
Really[:@]. I was sitting happy ready tosnag the black ones that were on a few days ago that were getting no attention, then Hummbob posts his "helpful" reminder, and "boom" suddenly their hit counter starts jumpin' and sure enough, bidding war![]. I think Hummbob gets commisions from ebay. No H3X headrests for me[&o] Maybe rutdogg and trey124 can come to an understanding before bidding against each other(although they'll still need to watch out for snipers)!!!

I am a sniper and would greatly reccomend the practice of sniping. Mere mortals can not compete

G-Hummer

Old 02-13-2007, 08:04 PM

20 seconds is way too much time to react. I usually wait until the last 5 seconds and then go for it. Ooops! Did I say that out loud.

Old 02-13-2007, 08:12 PM

Alright, fess up. Whose eBay user id is WHO'S!!

Old 02-13-2007, 08:58 PM

IGotta and GHumm..stop givin up our secrets!! LOLOL [:@]

Quick Reply: H3X Cashmere Headrests on eBay!!