PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

the h3 picks up chicks!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 07:50 PM
Default RE: the h3 picks up chicks!

sorry to be off subject but since I keep seeing "jap crap" does that mean it's also ok to say here, ****er, spic, wap, jew,flip,*****,dego to persons of those ethnic backgrounds??

Old 03-06-2008, 08:03 PM

ORIGINAL: Hawaiian Hummah

sorry to be off subject but since I keep seeing "jap crap" does that mean it's also ok to say here, ****er, spic, wap, jew,flip,*****,dego to persons of those ethnic backgrounds??
I kinda agree with this guy right here, part of the reason why everyone hates Hummers is because most owners act like complete ******** towards other people and their decision. Maybe we should stop acting like complete dicks and maybe we wont have such a bad reputation with the rest of the auto owners in this country-or even the world. That whole jap crap obviously isnt only bothering me but other people also, The japanese have made lots of great cars and they still do and so have various other countries. Maybe we shouldnt discriminate on where it came from but what it actually is. Just my 2 cents

Old 03-06-2008, 08:33 PM

ORIGINAL: 3hummers

Enjoy it now guys because when you get older not much of anything will help you get the attention of hot young chicks
Isn't that the truth []

We can still look and stare though....

Old 03-06-2008, 08:37 PM

I agree it's not right to use any of those terms toward any ethnic group but in this case when one says ā€œJap junkā€ I think they are referring to Japanese made automobiles not their ethnic background. It's the same if someone is referring to a German made car as ā€œGerman junkā€, they are not picking on the German people and their ethnic background but the automobile itself.

The reason people are so hard on the Japanese auto makers is they have put a major hurt on American auto makers. In fact the Big 3 are no longer American but Japanese, Honda, Toyota & Nissan and people just wonā€™t admit that the ā€œJapsā€ make better automobiles then America does. Just my opinion.

Old 03-06-2008, 08:40 PM

ORIGINAL: BassGear

ORIGINAL: 3hummers

Enjoy it now guys because when you get older not much of anything will help you get the attention of hot young chicks
Isn't that the truth []

We can still look and stare though....

Who's this? Some guy with his daughter?

Old 03-06-2008, 08:54 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: alphadogg

I agree it's not right to use any of those terms toward any ethnic group but in this case when one says ā€œJap junkā€ I think they are referring to Japanese made automobiles not their ethnic background. It's the same if someone is referring to a German made car as ā€œGerman junkā€, they are not picking on the German people and their ethnic background but the automobile itself.

I agree with Alphadogg on this one and I think your both over reacting, this has nothing to do with ethnic backgrounds.

Old 03-06-2008, 08:56 PM

Or you can just grab em' and hope you don't get slapped.....

Old 03-06-2008, 08:59 PM

ORIGINAL: BassGear

Or you can just grab em' and hope you don't get slapped.....

Bassgear!!! I didn't know you were that old...........

Old 03-06-2008, 09:06 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: blackbear

ORIGINAL: alphadogg

I agree with Alphadogg on this one and I think your both over reacting, this has nothing to do with ethnic backgrounds.
Im not trying to make a big deal of it, it just kinda annoying, but when they say JAP crap its like saying everything the Japanese makes is ****, and if correct me if im wrong but I dont know a single person thats Japanese person that appreciates the word JAP. And to you guys that own the H3 using the word jap crap and other stupid remarks about a car think about where your "american made" truck was made

Old 03-06-2008, 09:06 PM

Those look like two different hands to me!

Quick Reply: the h3 picks up chicks!