PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

the h3 picks up chicks!

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2008, 11:19 AM
Default RE: the h3 picks up chicks!

i just figured no one wanted a kid here on the forums who didnt even drive a hummer, but i wasnt really pretending to be a big shot i was just acting like my dad i guess you could say

Old 03-08-2008, 12:11 PM

ORIGINAL: vilim12
i just figured no one wanted a kid here on the forums who didnt even drive a hummer, but i wasnt really pretending to be a big shot i was just acting like my dad i guess you could say
Don't rush it, it will happen. We have several teenagers on here and nobody gives them crap for it. Just be you. At least you have Hummers around to like, They didn't even exist when I was your age (well, at least not for the public). Enjoy it while you are young, you probably get tired of hearing it, but you can't get it back. And it will happen sooner than you want once you do get older.

Old 03-08-2008, 12:37 PM
Super Moderator

Hummbob, stay in your chair...I'll answer the door for you.

Old 03-08-2008, 12:40 PM

ORIGINAL: vilim12

Vilim, as far as I'm concerned just the fact that you have an interested in something like you do, is good enough for me, your still a kid, have fun while you can, but not at the expense of others .
I'm also sure for the time you've been kick around here that you will be able to help out you dad with any problems he might run into with his Hummer, I think I speak for other here too, that you are welcome to stick around, and one day who knows you might be posting pics of your own Hummer.

Old 03-08-2008, 12:42 PM

ORIGINAL: 3hummers
Hummbob, stay in your chair...I'll answer the door for you.
Don't worry about man, I already got it

Old 03-18-2008, 07:57 AM

Okay, when I saw the first post in this thread, I laughed and thought of my earlier days of girls and cars. Dragging the strip picking up chicks and cruising..oh the fun single times of days gone by.

Now fast forward, maybe 15-20 years and single once again. I'm sitting in Bristol for the race this weekend, around the campfire telling lies with the group of guys I went with. The H3 is sitting in front of the trailer, and what should happen?...around walks a very attractive female and the first words from her are......"Who's hummer?, I've noticed it parked here all weekend and wanted to come see it." I honestly thought of this thread as the following happened.

As I spring out of my chair, withmy hand deep in my front pocket (trying to get the keys out), step in the campfire, tip over the cooler, I reply...would you like to see my hummer? The laughter wasdeafining. At this point I had 5 other guys claiming they owned the same vehicle. I then went into salesmanmode and offered her a look into the spacious interior and she told me how much she wanted one.

Then came the test drive.Thanks goodness forthe sunroof, that added a whole new dimension to theride. So as to not go past the PG13 rating for this forum, I willend this by saying....there is still hope for those of us in our mid/late 30's.

Old 03-18-2008, 09:56 AM

BKNBLK What is just too funny about this whole thing is I was at the camp fire. I kept my mouth shut as my hummer was back by my tent. But I was sure to get a pic of the next morning for proof cause I know no body would believe you. So everybody knows here she is!!!!

Old 03-18-2008, 10:07 AM

But really at least your test drive went ok. I mean serioulsy after you left the fire and we had a laugh I went back to my tent and for some reason my wife wanted to go for a drive to. Needless to say things got a little out of hand and we spent the night in the hummer. Before I got back to camp to find you to get me out here is why we had to say in the hummer.

Old 03-18-2008, 10:33 AM

I knew better than to wear those damn beer goggles.Atleast someone gotpictures. Kinda wish I would have gotten a photo of the "Girls Gone Wild" moment coming back into the camp site with the sunroof open at 4:30 in the morning. Amazing that just having a little fun would bring out the KOA police in the middle of the night. And "NO", I don't need a photoshopped picture from any of you yahoo's to remind me.

Old 03-18-2008, 10:46 AM

The Hummer Girls are out there Guys but I'm not telling you where!!