PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

the h3 picks up chicks!

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 09:12 PM
Default the h3 picks up chicks!

let me first start off buying saying im 20 and single. So im cruzing down the highway in the h3, when a passport pulls up beside me and i glance over and the passenger and driver are just staring at me. These 2 people are both girlsblonde andbeautiful)looked to be in the 20's and then they pass me and see the hummer grill and start blowing kisses at me. So i figured i would go along with it she starts following me and i start start following her. The she rolled up nexted to me and lifts up her shirt and pretty much WOW'ED me( opie and anothony people should get that). So of course i had to keep going with this. So by the end of this cat and mouse game she ended up written her number down on paper and sticking it out the window. So i called and the first thing she said was that i was hot and the hummer just complemted me. so we chatted for a couple mintues then she told me shes going out of town and wants to hang on sunday. so i think that car payment i has just got worth that much more

Old 03-05-2008, 09:15 PM
Default RE: the h3 picks up chicks!

Im gonna need to borrow your H3 for about a day just to see if its running fine and all make sure your safe in it ya know?

Old 03-05-2008, 09:20 PM

niiiiice...I get some looks too, really pisses off all my old subaru buddies (STI)

Old 03-05-2008, 09:25 PM
CWS

I attracted some chicks with guns once. Didn't work out though.

Wrong species I suppose.

Cliff

Old 03-05-2008, 09:41 PM

Yea cause kids these days ruined that car, I know at my daughets highschool there are 4 Sti`s and 3 Evo`s and like 12 srt4`s its a car the kids washed out and made it look like a civic to girls

Old 03-05-2008, 10:06 PM

^^^agreed...mine was running almost 400 to the wheels, limited spoiler, blue interior removed, flat black painted twin tip exhaust...and still every ricer wanted to race me! GOD BLESS MY ALPHA

Old 03-05-2008, 10:25 PM

haha WOW... Whip'em Out Wednesday!

I grew up in Connecticut and remember those guys before they got kicked off the air. I think they said the mayor of Boston died in a car crash on April fools day, right?!

Old 03-06-2008, 12:10 AM
Super Moderator

Enjoy it now guys because when you get older not much of anything will help you get the attention of hot young chicks

Old 03-06-2008, 02:11 AM

My H3 helped me get laid more than a few times, it was a nice benifit to having a truck I loved.

Sold my H3 and got a Tacoma,,, the Toyota has never got me laid,,,,, Im buying another Hummer in the next few months.

Interesting thing, when I bought my H3 I was kinda under the impression that the H2 would be better for getting laid, but to my supprise Ihada very large amount of the hotties telling me theyliked the H3's more than the H2's.

My opinion, the H2 and the H3 are both great for getting laid.

Cheers
Davyo

Old 03-06-2008, 02:24 AM

i remember O and A from when i lived in MA also - yes, i think they got fired for saying the mayor had died. i'll never forget the 100 Grand contest.

ORIGINAL: ALPHA XY

^^^agreed...mine was running almost 400 to the wheels, limited spoiler, blue interior removed, flat black painted twin tip exhaust...and still every ricer wanted to race me! GOD BLESS MY ALPHA
i feel the same way about anyone in any car that wants to race me when i'm on one of my bikes. my R1 will do 100 mph - in first gear.

Quick Reply: the h3 picks up chicks!