PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Great Service- Ron Carter HUMMER in Texas

Old 10-31-2008, 08:38 AM
Default Great Service- Ron Carter HUMMER in Texas

I took my (new to me) 07 H3 in Wednesday to Ron Carter HUMMER (Houston area). I was having a problem with the drivers' side door latch not working right. It would stick in the extended position causing the door not to latch closed. Also, the center console compartment lid didn't seem to be connected to the base properly. Lastly, I thought the I5 was idling a bit too rough and occasionally hesitating while the A/C was on and I was stopped and had it in Drive. After reading the forums though, it seems that the I5 isn't known to be the smoothest idling engine.

Customer service was outstanding at Ron Carter. They gave me a Cadillac CTS loaner vehicle (only had 4 miles on it). They addressed and corrected the door **** problem and center console issue without hesitation. They couldn't reproduce the idle issue (of course.. doesn't that always happen when you go to a mechanic?). But, all in all, I was very happy with my experience there and intend to return if I ever need service performed again.

I didn't buy my H3 from them, but I wonder if they'd let me drive it on their test track. I totally forgot to ask them while I was there.

Old 10-31-2008, 09:22 AM
Default RE: Great Service- Ron Carter HUMMER in Texas

You are more the welcome to drive on the test track any time you are in the area. Just swing by my office and get me .

Auggie Mathis

Old 10-31-2008, 09:53 AM
Default RE: Great Service- Ron Carter HUMMER in Texas

Excellent, will do. Your name was actually mentioned to me the other day by a friend of mine who owns an H2. He told me that you took great care of him and was very impressed with your commitment to customer satisfaction.