PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Front Tires Camber Off????

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 07:51 AM

I have the sheet in my truck. I'll take a look after work and post the numbers.

Old 03-18-2014, 05:28 PM

Where is the picture of that sheet? I have same setup as you and my tires lean inward

Old 03-18-2014, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Chad1557
Where is the picture of that sheet? I have same setup as you and my tires lean inward

4 years.. that has to be a new record bump... You win the award..

Originally Posted by Doc Olds
Do your part to keep the forums tidy, BEFORE you post, LOOK at the date the thread was started and the dates of the last few posts. Posting in old threads, or 'necrobumping' is generally discouraged in the subforums, since it can potentially create disjointed 'zombie' information; outdated posts with data which is no longer relevant due to the rolling nature of membership, changes in part numbers or technical service bullitens, recall information, part availability and sources, and combined with more recent posts reflecting more current circumstance.

"OLD Threads" are not weeks or even months old, OLD threads are 1, 2 and 3 year + OLD.

USE the SEARCH feature FIRST!

Rules of thumb

■If you have a question, start a new thread and link to the old if relevant.
■If you have something to add and judge that your information is related, but more up-to-date, start a new thread and link to the old if desired, but avoid duplicating effort by posting information already contained in the Archived Thread Section, sticky threads (at the top of the forum) and the old thread itself.
■If you have a version-agnostic or corresponding solution, necrobumping can be appropriate in limited circumstances.

Last edited by hummerz; 03-18-2014 at 06:17 PM.
Old 03-18-2014, 09:57 PM

Damn sorry I upset you, *******. I didn't really think to look at the date but thanks for pointing it out. I never would've realized it was from four years ago if your dumbass hadn't of said something. Thank you so soooo much

Old 03-18-2014, 10:43 PM

hey chad, you probably need an alignment after cranking the front up.
i think its a valid point even if you found the info by searching and finding good "old" info.
too bad the critic didnt just help out instead of just taking a shot at u!!.

welcome anyway.

Old 03-19-2014, 12:12 AM

Damn sorry I upset you, *******. I didn't really think to look at the date but thanks for pointing it out. I never would've realized it was from four years ago if your dumbass hadn't of said something. Thank you so soooo much
You did dig up a super old thread and got scolded. Then you have the nerve to call out the person who pointed it out to you?

Well Chad1557, That's the way not to get help in the future.
Call out/offend one of the few guys who actually gives out real repair/fix advice. NICE!

Old 03-19-2014, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by H3DONIST
I have the sheet in my truck. I'll take a look after work and post the numbers.
Do you mind posting a picture of the sheet please..

Old 03-19-2014, 01:06 PM
Super Moderator

Do you mind posting a picture of the sheet please..
This is why asking questions of somebody in an OLD POST doesn't work. He hasn't stopped by in months, kind of like talking to yourself in an empty room.... or, maybe you think he still has the sheet in his truck for the last 3.5 years??????

You could try a PM to H3donist, he is a good guy, knows these trucks well, and IF he still has the info sheet, he probably would be willing to share it.

Good luck.

Last edited by Doc Olds; 03-19-2014 at 01:16 PM.
Old 03-19-2014, 04:37 PM

You didn't upset me!

1- Your Forum Posting Etiquette needs some work!
25 Forum Posting Etiquette Tips - TopTenREVIEWS

2- As Doc Posted: Start a new thread!

3- You dont need the sheet from someone else, only yours when you get an alignment!

4- H3 Alignment specs:

Left Camber: 0.00°
Right Camber: 0.00°
Left Toe: 0.05°
Right Toe: 0.05°

Now take your rig to the shop to have it aligned and let them know you want the final adjustments to read as above. Do not accept anything less than PERFECT!

Raise or lower your rig doesn't matter, A wheel alignment is adjusting the wheels to be true(standing up straight/pointed straight forward) to prevent premature/uneven tire wear!

Old 03-20-2014, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by hummerz
You didn't upset me!

1- Your Forum Posting Etiquette needs some work!
25 Forum Posting Etiquette Tips - TopTenREVIEWS

2- As Doc Posted: Start a new thread!

3- You dont need the sheet from someone else, only yours when you get an alignment!

4- H3 Alignment specs:

Left Camber: 0.00°
Right Camber: 0.00°
Left Toe: 0.05°
Right Toe: 0.05°

Now take your rig to the shop to have it aligned and let them know you want the final adjustments to read as above. Do not accept anything less than PERFECT!

Raise or lower your rig doesn't matter, A wheel alignment is adjusting the wheels to be true(standing up straight/pointed straight forward) to prevent premature/uneven tire wear!

I have already had my hummer aligned to factory specs. That is why I want the leveled specs.

Quick Reply: Front Tires Camber Off????