PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Front doors wiring diagram?

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 12:36 AM
Default Front doors wiring diagram?

Does anybody have a diagram of, or happen to know the wire color coding of the electrical wire harness that runs under the sill guard on the front drivers, and passenger doors?

I am looking for the wire connected to the door switch(for the cabin light signal) as well as a continuous +12V signal.

If nobody knows, I'll have to use the meter to track them down. TIA

Old 03-07-2007, 12:39 AM
Default RE: Front doors wiring diagram?

Mike does..But I'll bet it's on his crashed puter

Old 03-07-2007, 01:20 AM

I have it on disk, go figure I don't back up any of my sons pictures but I did backup the hummer wiring codes...lol....man my priorities suck!!

I'm gonna look it up and get back to you.

BTW, littlehummeroy....did you call my house the other day? Someone did and I think they told my wife they were littlehummerboy.

Old 03-07-2007, 01:24 AM

Rut row....Karl is fast..I'll give him that

Old 03-07-2007, 01:27 AM

Mike what exactly happen to your PC??? I may be able to help ya recover your data Bud... PM Me!!!

Old 03-07-2007, 02:18 AM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

I have it on disk, go figure I don't back up any of my sons pictures but I did backup the hummer wiring codes...lol....man my priorities suck!!

I'm gonna look it up and get back to you.

BTW, littlehummeroy....did you call my house the other day? Someone did and I think they told my wife they were littlehummerboy.
It depends. Did she say the guy who phoned was polite, charming, witty, and sounded sexy on the phone? If so, that was me! If he sounded like a shmuck, it was someone else!

Old 03-07-2007, 02:20 AM

And super thanks if you can dig up the wiring codes![sm=smiley20.gif][sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 03-07-2007, 02:37 AM

Here is the easiest way to get +12 volt. use the wire marked acc. for 12v switched or for constant 12 v the red wire with the silver stripe to the left of the harness in the picture is a constant 12v wire I believe. test it first but if I remember correctly it is a constant powere lead. As far as the door pin wires, I have to find my disk for that...I'll get back to you.

Name:  hummerignitionwiring.jpg
Views: 14556
Size:  45.4 KB

Old 03-07-2007, 03:11 AM

ok here goes. The door trigger switch is controlled by the BCM (body control module), the BCM is located behind the passenger side kick panel
the dome light supervision wire is the white wire at the bcm black plug pin A46.

Bieng that these are all computer controlled outputs by the bck, this wire is a negative powered wire. The doors and interior lights work on a (-) sensing system.

Old 03-07-2007, 03:17 AM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

ok here goes. The door trigger switch is controlled by the BCM (body control module), the BCM is located behind the passenger side kick panel
the dome light supervision wire is the white wire at the bcm black plug pin A46.

Bieng that these are all computer controlled outputs by the bck, this wire is a negative powered wire. The doors and interior lights work on a (-) sensing system.
Thanks, this should make my job installing some new toys a little easier.!!![sm=bling.gif]

Quick Reply: Front doors wiring diagram?