PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Firestone Tire Center

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 04:53 PM

I only mail order tires now because the savings are huge if you're looking for something specific and premium. This site's supporting tire vendor even lists and reviews shops for installation and alignments.

Old 01-26-2010, 11:34 AM

I took my H3 in to firestone and had the alignment done after i leveled my front end. I paid extra for the lifetime alignement and had a coupon and got a free rotation which put me at about $110 for everything. they did the alignment right but while they had it on the rack they informed me that my brake pads were no good and my rotors needed to be turned, $450. Yea right. I think i will just hold that money and buy me a nice set of EBC brakes and a get my rotors turned lesewhere. They also gave me the same story with the last vehicle i took to them so i think that is just one of there money making plans. The thing that PI$$ED me off was when i got my truck back there was brake fluid dripping off all four corners of my frame where im assuming they had already torn it apart and then threw it back together quickly when i said no. I priced some tires while i was there and they were about $300 more than Discount tire.

That is all

Old 01-28-2010, 06:56 PM

I run the firestone m/t and love them not one complaint. I also went to firestone and they wanted 275 a tire and i was buying 5 i got them done at the shop that does my mustang and he got them for 205 installed. firestone tires= great firestone store= dumb asses

Old 01-29-2010, 02:01 AM

Go to the general H3 discussion forum on elcovaforums.com/forums (sorry, no good at linky). there's a discussion on secret firestone discounts you should check into

Old 01-29-2010, 10:55 AM

Thanks All, I have 4 Mickey Thompson MTZ's ($918.00 delivered) on the way...

Old 01-30-2010, 06:00 PM

I also have 5 Firestone MT's on the way! LOL! This has to be a joke; 5 MT's for $720 OTD. Quoted from a Firestone manager(Hazleton, PA). He said he has to make sure he can get them and he will call me on Monday. I am putting absolutey no confidence in this deal. He didn't want me to pay by credit card until he is sure he can get them. The secret sale ends tommorrow; so I can't wait to see how this one pans out!

Old 02-01-2010, 07:02 PM

The plot thickens...LOL, 5-Destination MT's are in stock at the warehouse and an appointment is set for Friday unless there is a "problem" with delivery to the service center. I leveled the truck yesterday and it went great. If it works out I'll have to post some fresh pics with either Mickeys or Firestones.

Old 02-01-2010, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by fullbore55
The plot thickens...LOL, 5-Destination MT's are in stock at the warehouse and an appointment is set for Friday unless there is a "problem" with delivery to the service center. I leveled the truck yesterday and it went great. If it works out I'll have to post some fresh pics with either Mickeys or Firestones.
Man, you are one lucky dog! Hope this works out for you!

Old 02-04-2010, 10:26 PM

Firestone came through! The tires came in today and I bumped up my appointment. 5 new MT's mounted and balanced along with a front end alignment for less than $850 total w/tax! They ride smooth and quiet. Thanks for the link Ryan! Here's a couple crappy pics...

Attached Thumbnails Firestone Tire Center-100_4245.jpg   Firestone Tire Center-100_4246.jpg  
Old 02-04-2010, 11:27 PM
Banned
Default following along,,,

i cliked on a tire advert and checked firestone and others, and i read comments about firestone,,,whew,,,NOT GOOD THEY SAY. in fact they said REAL BAD!! i was surprised,,and am now cautious
tom

Quick Reply: Firestone Tire Center