PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Custom 4x4 Fabricator in Orange County/Southern California

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2008, 07:58 AM
Default Custom 4x4 Fabricator in Orange County/Southern California

I´m new in Southern Cali and was wondering if anyone knew of any custom 4x4 fabricators. I need soemone that will build a decent front winch bumper, as well as arear one. Nothing out there meets my needs so I have make my own. It´s good to know someone with those skills for if I get any other crazy ideas/inventions. Any help is appreciated.

Old 04-29-2008, 04:55 PM
Default RE: Custom 4x4 Fabricator in Orange County/Southern California

Check out http://www.merchantcircle.com/busine..._source=MClogo
WAAG. They do powder coating and sandblasting. And they fabricate roof racks and brush guards. If they can't make it they may be able to refer you to another shop.

I had some powder coating done there and they did a great job.

Old 04-29-2008, 05:30 PM

Off Road Unlimited in Burbank CA (not in OC though)

http://www.offroadunlimited.com/orustore/PC/home.asp

Old 04-29-2008, 05:56 PM
Super Moderator

Hummer Dan in West Covina makes lots of stuff for H1s. Not sure if he fabs for the 2s or 3s. I bought a lightbar from him for a 1. He makes the rear bumpers, gas can holders, tires mounts, lightbars, interior cargo baskets, etc. I'll dig up his contact info for you.

Old 04-29-2008, 10:21 PM

I'm not going to bother to do a search but I know there is a crapload of off road fabricators that mainly do things for desert type trucks and buggies in orange and san diego county. So Cal is the mecca for desert and baja style racing so it shouldnt be to hard to find something.

Old 05-03-2008, 04:15 AM

ORIGINAL: mfish

I'm not going to bother to do a search but I know there is a crapload of off road fabricators that mainly do things for desert type trucks and buggies in orange and san diego county. So Cal is the mecca for desert and baja style racing so it shouldnt be to hard to find something.

Thanks guys for the inpiut. I have searched around. The guys you mentioned mfish are very arrogant and look at H3s like rich kid toys or only for Rap videos. Haven't had a good response from them.

Old 05-03-2008, 08:57 AM
Super Moderator

Contact Mike Saberesse at Tustin Hummer in Tustin , CA. He is a great H1 mechanic and does a lot of offroad racing. He should be able to put you in touch with some Hummer friendly fabricators.

Old 05-03-2008, 12:58 PM

ORIGINAL: ReconH3

ORIGINAL: mfish

The guys you mentioned mfish are very arrogant and look at H3s like rich kid toys or only for Rap videos. Haven't had a good response from them.
I didnt recomend anybody specific...the other posts did.

Old 05-03-2008, 05:16 PM

I think you guys in the US can get ARB accessories ? - As you probably know ARB is an Aussie company and I was talking to one of the sales guys at the biggest ARB shop here in Brisbane the other day. He told me that they are about to launch bar work for the H3. ARB Bullbars (as we call them) are excellent quality and look great too. The bar they are going to release is fully compatable with most Warn winches inclusing the 9.5XP. Send them a message using the following contacts link..
Good luck with it ..

http://www.arb.com.au/hocris_data/fo...pe=int_contact

Old 05-04-2008, 06:53 AM

Hi ozHummer. I am familiar with the ARB bull bars. I had one on my WJ Grand Cherokee and on my Mitsubishi L200 (Triton) pickup. I spent two weeks at the factory outside of Melbourne getting my Jeep ready for the 2001 Outback Challenge. Their bumpers are too bulky and heavy for what I want to do. they stick out too much. Great product though. Just like everything else they make.

3hummers. I actually got my H3 at Tustin Hummer. I'll look up the guy when I return. I'm overseas now and won't be back till end of the year. Thanks for the great info.

Quick Reply: Custom 4x4 Fabricator in Orange County/Southern California