PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

new drugs for women

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2007, 08:35 PM
Default new drugs for women

NEW DRUGS FOR WOMEN

DAMNITOL
Take 2 and the rest of the world can go to hell for up to 8 full hours.

EMPTYNESTROGEN
Suppository that eliminates melancholy and loneliness by reminding you of how awful they were as teenagers and how you couldn't wait till they moved out!

ST. MOMMA'S WORT
Plant extract that treats mom's depression by rendering preschoolers unconscious for up to two days.

PEPTOBIMBO
Liquid silicone drink for single women. Two full cups swallowed before an evening out increases breast size, decreases intelligence, and prevents conception.

DUMBEROL
When taken with Peptobimbo, can cause dangerously low IQ, resulting in enjoyment of country music and pickup trucks.

FLIPITOR
Increases life expectancy of commuters by controlling road rage and the urge to flip off other drivers.

MENICILLIN
Potent anti-boy-otic for older women. Increases resistance to such lethal lines as, 'You make me want to be a better person. '

BUYAGRA

Injectable stimulant taken prior to shopping. Increases potency, duration, and credit limit of spending spree.

JACKASSPIRIN
Relieves headache caused by a man who can't remember your birthday, anniversary, phone number, or to lift the toilet seat.

ANTI-TALKSIDENT
A spray carried in a purse or wallet to be used on anyone too eager to share their life stories with total strangers in elevators.

NAGAMENT
When administered to a boyfriend or husband, provides the same irritation level as nagging him, without opening your mouth.

Old 05-19-2007, 03:18 AM
Default RE: new drugs for women

You forgot:

PANTY REMOVER

Old 05-19-2007, 03:20 AM

ORIGINAL: azz7772

NEW DRUGS FOR WOMEN

DAMNITOL
Take 2 and the rest of the world can go to hell for up to 8 full hours.

EMPTYNESTROGEN
Suppository that eliminates melancholy and loneliness by reminding you of how awful they were as teenagers and how you couldn't wait till they moved out!

ST. MOMMA'S WORT
Plant extract that treats mom's depression by rendering preschoolers unconscious for up to two days.

PEPTOBIMBO
Liquid silicone drink for single women. Two full cups swallowed before an evening out increases breast size, decreases intelligence, and prevents conception.

DUMBEROL
When taken with Peptobimbo, can cause dangerously low IQ, resulting in enjoyment of country music and pickup trucks.

FLIPITOR
Increases life expectancy of commuters by controlling road rage and the urge to flip off other drivers.

MENICILLIN
Potent anti-boy-otic for older women. Increases resistance to such lethal lines as, 'You make me want to be a better person. '

BUYAGRA

Injectable stimulant taken prior to shopping. Increases potency, duration, and credit limit of spending spree.

JACKASSPIRIN
Relieves headache caused by a man who can't remember your birthday, anniversary, phone number, or to lift the toilet seat.

ANTI-TALKSIDENT
A spray carried in a purse or wallet to be used on anyone too eager to share their life stories with total strangers in elevators.

NAGAMENT
When administered to a boyfriend or husband, provides the same irritation level as nagging him, without opening your mouth.

Hey, wait a minute.....my wife Shannon takes ALOT OF THESE!!!

Old 05-19-2007, 04:52 AM
Super Moderator

I wish there was one for snoring, so I didn't have to be awake at 530 on my day off.

Old 05-19-2007, 10:42 AM

you forgot :
bettergetmywarrenty-afin---Lawyfe's drug of choice

Old 05-19-2007, 05:17 PM

Hey..stop ragging on us women..could make your life a living he11..[sm=chairshot.gif]

Old 05-19-2007, 05:47 PM
Super Moderator

Yes ma'am....

Old 05-20-2007, 06:09 PM

ORIGINAL: H34 pleasure

Hey..stop ragging on us women..could make your life a living he11..[sm=chairshot.gif]
Ain't that the truth

Old 05-20-2007, 06:34 PM

That would never happen...not in my life time anyways...

Old 05-20-2007, 08:33 PM

ORIGINAL: azz7772

NEW DRUGS FOR WOMEN

PEPTOBIMBO

hummmm - wonder if that really works? [8D]

Quick Reply: new drugs for women