PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Changing my appearance...........

Old 07-03-2007, 03:54 PM
Super Moderator
Default Changing my appearance...........

I must say, I'm getting a little jeolous with all of the customizations everybody is doing. As with my Scion, I sat back and watched with envy and came to a point where I said "Does my car really express myself?" and my H3 really doesn't, and I went crazy customizing the xB which was the first time I ever did anything like it. Well, I think the H3 as it stands is more my WIFE'S style then mine. Believe it or not, I'm not a big chrome person. I never was. I always liked the solid color sleek look with black tinted windows and as little glamour as possible.

Do any of you care? Who knows! But I'm going to do some things and make it look more like what I want since I'm the only one that drives it and it's pretty much the only thing these days I can call my own (damn house paint colors furniture tables chairs paint blah whatever ) other then my sanity, I think it's time I do things my way.

SO, who knows, the light bar may come off, I may get limo tint, might even take those odd Hummer hub caps off that I painted the Hummer letters on and go nekkid This is an off-road vehicle and I want it to look like that. I'm tired of this shiney clean stuff (Sorry Dennis). I like it looking muddy and dirty. Anyway, give me a few weeks, and my Hummer Gallery will be updated. I have some ideas, but I want it to look unique and not like every other H3 on the road. I may not change a thing. Who knows, but I doubt I will keep it the same.

This all being said, I need suggestions for a good heat-resistant paint that is good for metal, preferrably something I can pick up at my local Pep Boys. If anybody has any suggestions, let me know. I'm looking to do some things my wife may not love me much for but it's something I want to do. I'm assuming any engine block paint is good for heat resistance, but also need to make sure it can stand up to chips and dings, etc.

And Dennis, I'm sorry but as much as you wish this post was about this, I am not having a sex change

Old 07-03-2007, 04:03 PM
Default RE: Changing my appearance...........

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy
And Dennis, I'm sorry but as much as you wish this post was about this, I am not having a sex change
You're finally going all out male!?!?! :-) Hehehehehehe sorry bro, I couldn't resist that one!

Old 07-03-2007, 04:07 PM

so when is the bling goin on sale ?
pm me w/ur price list

Old 07-03-2007, 04:12 PM

Kild, just go in and have the entire truck tripple dipped and get it over with :-)

Old 07-03-2007, 04:15 PM
Super Moderator

thanks for the advice, dik..................

[sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 07-03-2007, 04:20 PM

You just need to get yourself a nice heavy duty brush guard .. rid yourself of all that bling, some custom pin striping, mud, I can provide you a dent *evil grin* if you ever decide to hit Haspin .. I'll never forget that ******' tree LOL! What else .. some tail light guards ... rocker protection, give Ducky a call and get some underbody protection ... get rid of those car tires you're sporting ... LMAO!
I have a feeling I'm gunna get b!tch slapped next time we go wheelin' huh ... lol!

Old 07-03-2007, 04:34 PM

Looking forward to the new look. I think they all look great no matter what. It's a HUMMER afterall!!

I second the bling sale and interested in buying some if you are selling.

Good luck!

Old 07-03-2007, 05:44 PM

Sugar, BOUT time you put the pants on! [8D] If it's yours, then by golly YOU should do what you want with it! I don't dictate how hubby's car looks or what he does with it NOR what he drives...I figure he works hard and he should have what he wants...and in fact I encourage him to do as he wants and then I get a list of things he wants done and those items become gifts/surprises for him. (Yep I'm the perfect wife! BAHAHAHA )Anddddduuuh...you gonna spray paint it??? LOL

Old 07-03-2007, 05:49 PM

Mikey, Mikey, Mikey...you are something else....

Old 07-03-2007, 09:55 PM

just need to get rid of the dent on the roof.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Changing my appearance...........