PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

OEM GM Factory repair & service manual DVD

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 01:03 PM
Default OEM GM Factory repair & service manual DVD

Howdy guys...
Just thought I'd list these...
These were from our 2 repair shops that are now closed (Thanks to our wonderful economy). I have 4 discs available, all brand new.

This is THE OEM GENERAL MOTORS issue Techline Service DVD based manual currently in use at all GM Dealerships & Service shops to service all GM Vehicles, years 1998 - 2005

THIS IS NOT A BURNED DVD

Information in this DVD manual for the HUMMER H2, cover the following topics in detail:

*ENGINE OVERHAUL AND REBUILDING * BODY * TIMING BELT REPLACEMENT * TROUBLE CODES*WIRING DIAGRAMS *TROUBLESHOOTING AND DIAGNOSTICS *COMPUTER DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE TREE CHARTS *ENGINE PERFORMANCE * FRONT END PROCEDURES AND SPECIFICATIONS *AIR CONDITIONING SERVICE AND CAPACITIES *COMPUTER DIAGNOSTIC CODES *FIRING ORDERS *DETAILED SPECIFICATIONS COVERED *SUSPENSION * FACTORY MAINTENANCE SCHEDULES AND CHARTS *SERPENTINE BELT ROUTINGS WITH DIAGRAMS *TIMING BELT SERVICE PROCEDURES *DRIVABILITY CONCERNS *COMPLETE TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS *U-JOINT AND CV-JOINT SERVICE PROCEDURES *BRAKES*REPAIR PROCEDURES *COMPLETE WIRING DIAGRAMS & HUNDREDS OF ILLUSTRATIONS...and a ton more.
Really...every subject is covered.
This DVD will work on all Windows 7, 2000, XP and Vista based systems with a DVD-ROM drive. There are No passwords needed & No Expirations.
AGAIN...THESE DISCS ARE NOT SOME PIRATED, BURNED DISC...
...THEY ARE THE REAL DEAL PUT OUT BY GM
They are $85. ea. I can take payment by Visa or PayPal.
Feel free to let me know if you have questions.
Thanks all... wahooo@charter.net
Marty

Old 05-26-2010, 08:01 PM
Default dvd info

is all the info on one dvd and you have 4 or do you need all 4 to have a complete set .mike

Old 05-27-2010, 11:34 AM

Yes...sorry, each disc has the full program.

Old 05-28-2010, 09:08 AM
Default BCM Lock out reset?

Hi Marty, Sorry to bother you but I noticed you had a couple shops. I have an H3 that I replaced the BCM. How do I un lock it?
Thank you!

Old 05-29-2010, 11:50 AM

Hey, no bother...I just wish I could help you...I never worked in them, it was my Dad and brothers. Sorry.

Old 06-04-2010, 02:24 AM
Default manual

Are these good for the 06 H1 alpha as well? Which by the way is the most awesome truck ever built!

Old 06-04-2010, 09:19 PM
Default gm disk

I bought one disk from marty and he was nice enough to help me with the install on my computer ,,nice and friendly guy ..mike

Old 06-05-2010, 01:21 PM

I have a factory disc for the H1....it's not this disc. Let me know if you need one.
wahooo@charter.net

Old 06-06-2010, 03:36 AM
Default h1

Is the h1 disc for the 06 H1 with the duramax?

Old 06-07-2010, 02:36 PM

Yes...I believe so.

Quick Reply: OEM GM Factory repair & service manual DVD