PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Anyone have any Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo or Revo2 tires??

Old 09-04-2009, 08:20 PM
Default Anyone have any Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo or Revo2 tires??

In addition to the Firestone Destination A/T tires (from my other post), I am also looking at the Dueler Revo and 'Revo 2' tires...with the $100 back from Bridgestone, each set is about the same price.

I have looked at tirerack and they rate the Destination as the #2 All-Terrain tire (behind the Michelin) and the Revo is #4 or #5 (tirerack rates the Destination a bit better than the Revo in the snow).

Consumer Reports rates the Revo as #2 and the Destination as #6 (CR says the Revo is 'very good' in the snow and the Destination is just 'good') CR rates snow performance as 'the distance it takes to move the vehicle from 5mph to 20mph in lightly packed snow'.

I am locked into this price (budget constraints) and the BF Goodrichs, Michelins, and Goodyear Silent Armors and too-too expensive.

Anyone who has the Revos, let me know how they are in 8 to 12 inches of snow -- will they be better than the stock Wrangler RTS tires that come on the H3?

Old 09-04-2009, 11:35 PM

I had the Bridgestone Revos on my 2000 GMC Jimmy. I live in Norther Ohio so getting through 18" of snow was never a problem. I also travel to the Outer Banks of NC and they worked great on the sand too. The Revo's are great tire. When my H3 needs tires I will look at the Revo again. The only negative thing I can say is I noticed my GMC's MPG sufferd a bit. I talked to a co-worker who put them on her Blazer and she said the same thing.