PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Aggressive driving?

Old 01-02-2008, 05:14 PM
Default RE: Aggressive driving?

I get a lot of tailgaters which I hate. However I just let off the gas and drive even slower, then when they pass I killem with kindness (just smile and wave)

Old 01-02-2008, 05:27 PM

Yep......Just picked up my new H3 this afternoon!!And a funny thing on the65 mile drive home.......either I'm paranoid - or - whatever......couldn't help but notice at least3 cars that would have hooked up to my receiver if they could. Traffic was light....People are nuts I suppose.....Hummer Envy??

Pics later!!

Old 01-02-2008, 07:36 PM

Blew my air horns at a dumb*** in a Prius this weekend that was blocking traffic at the mall. He got out of of his wind-upcar like hewanted to do me harm, but his wife yelled at him & told him to get back in the car!! It was pretty funny

Old 01-02-2008, 08:21 PM

Just hit the brakes. A little bug remover will clean the back end.

Old 01-02-2008, 08:55 PM

ORIGINAL: Wrongway1

Blew my air horns at a dumb*** in a Prius this weekend that was blocking traffic at the mall. He got out of of his wind-upcar like hewanted to do me harm, but his wife yelled at him & told him to get back in the car!! It was pretty funny
[sm=funnypostabove.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=shootshoot.gif]I would have liked to see that one..Good Job

Old 01-02-2008, 10:21 PM

Man I'm with you. I had the same feeling several times in the first couple of months. Chalked it up too being overly sensitive.

Old 01-03-2008, 02:08 AM

The same thing happened to me when I first got my H3 2.It seemed 2 stop when I got my first K&N...

Old 01-03-2008, 05:23 AM

ORIGINAL: 3hummers

Could be you are a little more protective/sensitive about your new Hummer. Most people scramble to get out of my way.
Only when I park in a parking lot. Then I try to park as far from other cars as I can.

Old 01-03-2008, 05:25 AM

We live in Germany and the normal german drives very fuel efficient cars to preserve the environment. So many of them don't like the Hummer as a gas guzzler. And the fact that we always need a bit more than one parking spot makes them upset too. But we don't care because we love driving our H3 which is really rare here in Europe.

Old 01-03-2008, 05:55 AM

you don't know hatred until you try driving around Berkeley with a Hummer. I have not been more verbally abused in my life.

If they were intelligent and well-read they would realize that the Hummer is far from the worst gas consuming car. Take for instance the Ford Excursion.

Also, the new Pria that is supposed to be the "most fuel efficient vehicle" IS NOT AT ALL! Since they have such a small gas tank and use a battery, they fill up more often than regular cars and when the batery needs to be disposed of, it is put into a landfill to contaminate the land. Did I mention that the shipment of the batteries to and from the US for termination requires so much gasoline from the freight liners that the car is actually WORSE than driving a reguar vehicle. I would rather have exhaust than batteries stacked to decay any day of the week.

As for my Hummer, it runs off of Iraqi blood...

(a joke people)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Aggressive driving?