PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Adding a Bazooke amped sub?

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 04:01 AM

Originally Posted by NoDakH3
I have the Monsoon system in my H3 already and I am quite please with it.

However, we recently traded in our ext. cab Silverado for an Avalanche, and we had an old Bazooka tube under the seat of the Silverado. We bought it on a lark, used off of eBay about 3 years ago, and it has been a great little sub, much to our surprise. It fit well under the back seat of the truck, and we didn't want to see it go with the truck so we pulled it out and kept it.

My husband has no plans to put it in the Avalanche as we use the midgate too often to mount the sub under the backseats.

Actual question now, after all my rambling, is there any way to wire this in to work along side the factory sub? I'd hate to relegate the Bazooka to the rummage sale pile. I'm thinking it might be way more trouble than it is worth, and I don't want to mess anything up with the operation of the factory system. But, if anybody has added an amplified sub to your Monsoon-equipped H3, I'd be interested in pointers.

Thanks!

-Deanne
although I am of no help to you I just want to say that that's a great idea. show some pics if you have them added already

Old 03-14-2009, 09:43 AM

Thanks for all the input! I set the Bazooka aside and I'm going to print this thread to keep for tips. It probably will be a few weeks yet before we get around to attempting to put it in. I was thinking about just tucking it back in the cargo area, or maybe under the back seat. I realize a Bazooka tube isn't most people's idea of a rockin' sub...but, hey. What can you do.