PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

3rd Row Seating!!

Old 12-21-2011, 08:46 PM
Default 3rd Row Seating!!

Just finally ordered my third row jump seats today. Will post details/pics throughout the process. Should take 6-8 weeks to get the seats. I ordered 2 folding jumps seats with Hummer H3 fabric to match. Sets can rotate to face rear, front or sideways. Each seat comes with a 3 point seatbelt.

Cost was just over 1k but I don't want to give up the hummer for something plain and boring for 7 seats. I know several will say its not worth it but we shall see.

Purchased from Michelle at Little Passenger Seats - your source for custom SUV third row seating

If interested tell her I sent you. I have NO affiliation except to say that I don't think that I am the only one with the desire for a 3rd row. I wanted to post this so others can get one if interested.

Old 12-21-2011, 10:33 PM

Interesting... Post pics when done, I'm concerned about the head room... But for the little ones I would guess it would be the funniest place to be!

Old 12-22-2011, 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by DAGKANA
Interesting... Post pics when done, I'm concerned about the head room... But for the little ones I would guess it would be the funniest place to be!

Dagkana - I will keep you all up to date. They said it will work with kids/passengers up to 5' so we will give it a run. Quality on these appears to be good and it should be for that price.

Check out their website and you all can see what the installed seats look like.

Little Passenger Seats - your source for custom SUV third row seating and view the H3 seat options.

Old 12-22-2011, 11:59 PM

Dear Santa,...

Hey post some pics.... I'm very interested to hear your review.

Old 12-23-2011, 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by ElGuapo
Dear Santa,...

Hey post some pics.... I'm very interested to hear your review.
ElGuapo,

Have you looked at the photos of the H3 seats on their website? That will give you a head start and as soon as I get the seats in I will post tons of photos. Merry Christmas to all.

Old 01-05-2012, 11:57 PM

I am very interested in hearing how it works for you. I have three kids 3 yr,2 yr and 5mo. Currently we can't take the whole family out with our H3. I would love to put a third row seat in it for my 3 yr old, but I can't find anywhere on the website if they come with child seat anchors. 5 Fans, did that happen to come up during your discussion with them?

Old 01-06-2012, 12:47 AM
Default also interested in seeing pics...

tried to open the link says their web site is down right now for maintenance. Only have 2 boys right now but even a single seat in the rear would be a nice option to have

Old 01-06-2012, 06:15 AM

My wet dream would be a second row seat with no horrible cup holder in the middle, placed 6in further back and folds flat... Mmmmm

Last edited by GuestWho; 01-06-2012 at 06:18 AM.
Old 01-06-2012, 07:45 AM

Hey bowtie... try this link. Their home page is down for maintenance but their product pages seem to work.

Hummer H3 Third Row Seat, Suv 3rd Seat, Leather Suv Seat

Old 01-06-2012, 09:55 AM

I will keep you all posted. They are sending me seat material samples now to verify a match. Should have my seat in mid February. I ordered 2 seats.

Great customer service so far.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 3rd Row Seating!!