PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2006 H3...258K Miles...

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2012, 12:57 PM
Default 2006 H3...258K Miles...

On Ebay...# 261042339599..NO reserve. Will be interesting to see what it brings..VIN is in the "bad" head range..

Old 06-11-2012, 03:53 PM

From the auction page, "And don't let the mileage fool you, it drives like the first day on the road." Uh-huh..

Last edited by K0PIR; 06-11-2012 at 03:57 PM.
Old 06-11-2012, 03:56 PM

Also from the Auction Page: "This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle."

Now that is what i would be worried about.

Old 06-12-2012, 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by ozark1
On Ebay...# 261042339599..NO reserve. Will be interesting to see what it brings..VIN is in the "bad" head range..
I think the bad head issue is a mute point in this instance. I hope we all get that kind of service out of our H3's.

Old 06-12-2012, 07:55 AM

Wow what an arrogant Dick !! If i had Terms & conditions like this i would never sell anything !

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BID!

Here are some of our requests to you:

1. Please check on your grandmother’s health – she may be dying and you don’t know it.

2. Please make sure your husband or wife likes it BEFORE YOU BID and whoever wears the pants in your family approves of you buying it.

3. Check to make sure that your 12 year-old is not buying things under your name.

4. You may want to check with your boss to make sure he isn’t firing you tomorrow. While you’re at it , have your wife check with her boss as well.

5. Make sure all your taxes are filed and you don’t owe the IRS any money.

6. Please note that Trenton, New Jersey is in the United States and is on any map, in case you are not sure, next to Pennsylvania, below New York and above Delaware.

7. If you have any questions, PLEASE ASK, CALL, OR LOOK AT BEFORE YOU BID, NOT AFTER. I have nothing to hide and don’t want you bidding if you are not sure.

8. We do not finance, make payments, or take IOUs. Please have money ready to go if you win.

9. If you are not sure of any of these things please bid on someone else’s cars instead of mine. My cars are no reserve and you will win if you are the highest bidder.

10. If you can satisfy all these requests, I will gladly sell you my car. I do this for a living, not my health.

These are all the excuses we get all the time. I just don’t want to waste you or my time. Thanks for understanding.

Old 06-12-2012, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by Wayne Auto Ebay
Wow what an arrogant Dick !! If i had Terms & conditions like this i would never sell anything !

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BID!

Here are some of our requests to you:

1. Please check on your grandmother’s health – she may be dying and you don’t know it.

2. Please make sure your husband or wife likes it BEFORE YOU BID and whoever wears the pants in your family approves of you buying it.

3. Check to make sure that your 12 year-old is not buying things under your name.

4. You may want to check with your boss to make sure he isn’t firing you tomorrow. While you’re at it , have your wife check with her boss as well.

5. Make sure all your taxes are filed and you don’t owe the IRS any money.

6. Please note that Trenton, New Jersey is in the United States and is on any map, in case you are not sure, next to Pennsylvania, below New York and above Delaware.

7. If you have any questions, PLEASE ASK, CALL, OR LOOK AT BEFORE YOU BID, NOT AFTER. I have nothing to hide and don’t want you bidding if you are not sure.

8. We do not finance, make payments, or take IOUs. Please have money ready to go if you win.

9. If you are not sure of any of these things please bid on someone else’s cars instead of mine. My cars are no reserve and you will win if you are the highest bidder.

10. If you can satisfy all these requests, I will gladly sell you my car. I do this for a living, not my health.

These are all the excuses we get all the time. I just don’t want to waste you or my time. Thanks for understanding.

Not really....sounds like personal experiences for him. I'm sure everything on that list has happened to him.

Old 06-12-2012, 11:28 AM

YES REALLY ... You think if i put everything that i have come across from selling on ebay that it would make for pretty reading !! I dont think so

Old 06-12-2012, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. Orale
Not really....sounds like personal experiences for him. I'm sure everything on that list has happened to him.

He must have had a really rough start as an ebay seller if all that stuff has happened to him with only 12 feedbacks!

Old 06-12-2012, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Xlr8n
He must have had a really rough start as an ebay seller if all that stuff has happened to him with only 12 feedbacks!

Lol I didnt even notice that , Wow

Old 06-13-2012, 09:01 AM

While I do understand the sarcasm and all the fun eveyone is having with this listing, I have to say based on the pictures in the listing (if they are really of the actual H3) it really isn't in that bad of shape for a vehicle that has 258k miles on it.

When I was looking for my H3 last year, I saw some that looked far worse than this one that had less than 50k miles on them.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see how much this thing goes for and hopefully the new owner joins the group to tell us about the 200 or so miles he is going to get out of it .

Quick Reply: 2006 H3...258K Miles...