PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tire Carrier issue

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2018, 07:56 PM
Default Tire Carrier issue

I just bought Hummer H2 SUT - Issue I am having is the tire carrier is rusted out. I took it of but can not get the carrier of the tire carrier latch. I have taken of any screw or bolt showing , taking out green o- ring. It goes up and down easily for about a half inch and stops . Yes I tried beating it with a hammer but still will not budge . Any help would be great. Also , anybody selling a Tonneau cover ?

Thank you Quelly

Old 02-16-2018, 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by Quelly
I just bought Hummer H2 SUT - Issue I am having is the tire carrier is rusted out. I took it of but can not get the carrier of the tire carrier latch. I have taken of any screw or bolt showing , taking out green o- ring. It goes up and down easily for about a half inch and stops . Yes I tried beating it with a hammer but still will not budge . Any help would be great. Also , anybody selling a Tonneau cover ?

Thank you Quelly
I will be selling my hpc tonneu cover in the next few weeks. I installed it last summer and its in great shape. nothing wrong with it. bought it for 1399.00 on ebay from HPC. I am willing to sell it for 1k

I also have a spare carrier hinge (right side of carrier if that is what you need to replace.

Old 02-20-2018, 10:39 AM
Default Tonneu Cover

I would be interested in the cover - can you send pics and do you have all the accessories to install it ? Thank you

Old 02-20-2018, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by Quelly
I would be interested in the cover - can you send pics and do you have all the accessories to install it ? Thank you
I will take it off my truck and you would get all the accessories that came with it in order for you to install it plus keys. I can take pics tonight when I get home and will take a few in morning tomorrow. This is as new as you can get. I never have a need to go into truck to store anything and cover is about 7 months old. I think weekend of March 3rd will be the weekend I remove it. you can text me at 347-452-9938. its easier than communicating on forum.