PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

No display on climate control, or radio, plus seat warmers dont work

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 07:53 PM
Angry No display on climate control, or radio, plus seat warmers dont work

ok well the title says it, i have an 05 H2 SUT and after about a year the cliamate control display stopped working, still blew air but couldn't control air speed or temp, the radio display read out some weird stuff like 4:87 but i can still control that, and on top of it all the seat warmers dont work, i hit the button and the light comes on for about a half second! any help would be appreciated!!

Old 10-27-2016, 02:00 AM

I have an 03 h2 same issues.....

Old 03-31-2019, 12:42 AM
Default 05 sut radio and climate control displays stopped working

Exact same issue. Radio and climate control display not working. Radio buttons all work. Climate control stuck in one position. Tried disconnecting the battery for an hour. Tried dimmer switch. Works perfect. Help! Do I buy a new radio? This h2 has the bose premium so it has to be the same tyoe. I can't upgrade without losing steering wheel source and volume controls and if I have to replace radio then I'm guessing I'll have to replace climate control... would prefer the right fix.. HELP

Originally Posted by Chance Koke
ok well the title says it, i have an 05 H2 SUT and after about a year the cliamate control display stopped working, still blew air but couldn't control air speed or temp, the radio display read out some weird stuff like 4:87 but i can still control that, and on top of it all the seat warmers dont work, i hit the button and the light comes on for about a half second! any help would be appreciated!!

Old 06-05-2019, 05:10 PM

Not sure if this helps but the class 2 communication runs in a loop and sometimes when one thing fails
it makes other things down the line stop functioning properly. Heated seats are in the driver/passenger door modules and are
also linked to the class 2 communication. Your climate control radio, and Bose amp are also on the class 2 loop.

If it was me I would upgrade my radio to pioneer or whatever with a gm aftermarket module so u can keep bose amp and steering controls. And those gm climate controls are garbage and always don’t work when I work on a old gm truck. I’d replace that too.

I also have a $1300 Autel scan tool that would pin point issue in the class 2. But you probably don’t. So you have to do it
old fashion way.