PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

To chrome, or not to chrome...

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 07:00 PM
Default To chrome, or not to chrome...

Hello all. I'm actually just sitting here waiting for the truck to arrive (any minute now!!) with my 05 H2 SUT (Stealth gray - more blue than gray though)... I just wanted to say that this site is partly responsible for my decision to take the plunge and break down and get it! Thanks to all you people out there who take the time to inform the rest of us, for the common good. I'm sure I'm in for all kinds of adventures, since I live in a rediculously liberal city, but then, I really didn't buy it for anyone other than ME! I already ordered some (more) chrome stuff - it comes with the chrome package, and grill guard w/ lights... I'm not so sure that I want to put all that stuff on there now though... like the billet aluminium door handles/ buckets- all four doors AND the tailgate handle/ bucket, and the alum. chrome side air vents, and the borders for the side/signal lights... Anyone think that I might have overdone it? Or am I OK. ItDON'T want it tolook like a pimp's ride, just a little more dressed up - I hope!

Old 01-22-2007, 07:59 PM
Default RE: To chrome, or not to chrome...

Only ONE CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS ALL!!!!!

Name:  h27.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  54.0 KB

Old 01-23-2007, 01:45 AM

Bob, Bob, Bob, BOB!!!!! It's stealth gray ... OBVIOUSLY the better alternative here would be black powder coat .. sheesh .. certainly you must see this!?!!?!? LOL!!!!

In all seriousness HighRoller ... you can't go wrong either way .. it's not the chrome or other options that makes it ..it's the truck itself!! :-)

And I should probably admit though I'm not a huge fan of chrome .. that truck of yours looks fricken awesome Bob ....

Old 01-23-2007, 05:16 AM

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

Bob, Bob, Bob, BOB!!!!! It's stealth gray ... OBVIOUSLY the better alternative here would be black powder coat .. sheesh .. certainly you must see this!?!!?!? LOL!!!!

In all seriousness HighRoller ... you can't go wrong either way .. it's not the chrome or other options that makes it ..it's the truck itself!! :-)

And I should probably admit though I'm not a huge fan of chrome .. that truck of yours looks fricken awesome Bob ....
Thanks, you Meat Missle You!!!!

Old 01-23-2007, 05:16 AM

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

Black Chrome????

Old 01-23-2007, 09:44 AM

NOW we're talking ...