PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best Options/Colors of my new SUT?

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 09:36 PM
Default Best Options/Colors of my new SUT?

Hey, my names Moe and im from Chicago, IL. I am new to the forums and I plan on buyin a 2008 H2 SUT in december and was wondering which color/features i should add on. Im single without a family to drive around and therefore dnt need dvd players and all that. I do plan on eventually upgrading alot of things such as the tires, suspension, adding a lift kit, etc. Ive been constantly reading up on h2's online and all i found were biased reviews that either focussed on the h2's ****ty gas mileage/ its chevy tahoe frame or great reviews on its dominating off road capability. I figured id look to those who actually own H2's to help me get my facts straight. If you guys could fill me in on some of the less obvious pros and cons of an h2 i would highly appreciate it.

Old 11-21-2007, 12:28 AM
Default RE: Best Options/Colors of my new SUT?

Gas SUX but when your buying a HUMMER that should not be an issue!!! GET IT its a gorgous truck and no chevy has any competition on this thing, its a beast....But if you are worried about gas then you could look into a Prius....BLACK ON BLACK=more girls lol

Old 11-21-2007, 09:14 AM
Super Moderator

Yo Moe, how bout dem Bears? Welcome. It's all Black or White for me. Enjoy.

Old 11-21-2007, 07:12 PM

I have an SUT and the best best color combo is black on black with chrome rims and a chrome hood scoop.......hummers suck at gas but they look a lot better than most trucks on the road

Old 11-22-2007, 02:36 AM

Black on Black with the LUX package AND the uplevel Chrome package!!!

Old 11-22-2007, 02:25 PM

yea hummbob is right

Old 11-22-2007, 02:54 PM

ORIGINAL: GorillaH2

yea hummbob is right
Why, Thank You!!

Old 11-23-2007, 03:56 PM

Yea GorillaH2, u got that right, HUMMERs do look badass! to tell u guyz the truth i can careless about gas mileage, ive just loved HUMMERs since i was young. I do plan on getting a black on black LUX SUT along with the chrome package. Doc Olds, How bout dem bears baby! I dunno whats up with them this season tho...our QBs are screwin it up for everyone. Somebody told me to get a Jeep SRT8 over a hummer because it hauls a$$...whatdo u guys think is the right way to go here??? Im a power feen but at the same im also a speed demon..u guys think superchargin the H2 SUT would solve the problem?? If not then feel free to throw in any suggestions..thanx.

Old 11-23-2007, 04:18 PM

Im rollin slate blue with black rims and a bit of chrome(gas door,grill,and mirrors) but im thinking about doing some chrome elimination. Check my gallery for pics.

Old 11-23-2007, 08:52 PM

The Jeep SRT8 cant do half the **** a hummer can do and a Jeep is always going to be aJeep, no matter if it has a hemi......supercharging the hummer is a good idea but I was thinking of turbocharging mine because you can get more power and it wontaffect fuel economy as much, oh and if you want a fast truck get a dodge ram srt10 instead, that would have been my second choice if no for the hummer

Quick Reply: Best Options/Colors of my new SUT?