PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

the VXDIAG VCX NANO has anyone tryed this ???

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2018, 10:46 PM
Default the VXDIAG VCX NANO has anyone tryed this ???

saw this on amazon and since im looking to get a knockoff TECH2 i figure this is less money in case it wont work ... i was wondering if anyone had used this ??????????????????

here is a link ...
Amazon Amazon

Old 10-05-2018, 09:17 AM

It should work fine using the Tech2Win software on a laptop but you will not have the ability to update any modules unless you pay for a short term subscription for the updates. Aside from that you also have GDS2. You will need to pretty much dual boot the laptop as GDS2 requires 64 bit Windows while Tech2Win requires 32 bit Windows.

Using it with Tech2Win though, you will have all of the same diagnostics of an actual Tech2 like the rear air suspension and other modules. No other scan tool can access or diagnose certain things like that. Seems like a pretty good setup to be honest.

Old 10-08-2018, 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by MixManSC
It should work fine using the Tech2Win software on a laptop but you will not have the ability to update any modules unless you pay for a short term subscription for the updates. Aside from that you also have GDS2. You will need to pretty much dual boot the laptop as GDS2 requires 64 bit Windows while Tech2Win requires 32 bit Windows.

Using it with Tech2Win though, you will have all of the same diagnostics of an actual Tech2 like the rear air suspension and other modules. No other scan tool can access or diagnose certain things like that. Seems like a pretty good setup to be honest.
I got my hands on a copy of the tech2win software runing on one of my laptops with windows 10 but have no cables at all thats why i figure this may be a good route ....