PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Sedona vs. Ebony Interior

Old 10-21-2012, 07:25 AM
Question Sedona vs. Ebony Interior

Any opinion about either of these colors (Sedona vs. Ebony) would be greatly appreciated.

Specifically, longterm discoloration, effect on resale value, maintenance, etc.

I personally haven't seen the Sedona interior in person, except for online photos. I admit, that it does looks wonderful, but how does it compare to a plain black interior. Typically black interiors are easy to maintain and clean up as the lighter colored interiors are more prone to show dirt etc.

Any opinion would be greatly appreciated.

Old 10-21-2012, 09:35 PM

I've seen the Sedona, it's a love it or hate it sort of thing---it's pretty overwhelming to see it in a deuce, there's ALOT of that orange everywhere. Not so sure I'd wanna live with it, but I've seen the black interiors as well and found they tend to show wear alot more.
As for lighter interiors showing dirt more--unless you're moving car parts and septic systems, I wouldn't worry about it in a Sedona colored interior, it all cleans up.
Mine is an '07 with wheat colored interior and I have an active family, lots of camping and use with no problems with dirt showing.