PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

replacing steering wheel radio controls in 5 minutes on my H2

Old 08-16-2017, 11:13 PM
Default replacing steering wheel radio controls in 5 minutes on my H2

Hey guys I replaced one of the scratched up steering wheel radio controls on my H2 and a friend of mine encouraged me to start doing youtube videos on this stuff to help others. So when I went to do the right side controls I made a video to show how easy it is to do this. Having scratched up controls bugged the crap out of me as its the first thing anyone sees when they sit in the driver seat and just makes things look worn when it shouldn't. it's sooo nice not having to look at messed up buttons now!

Check it out and let me know what you think.

I'm gonna do some more quick fix videos on my 07 H2 Adventure pack, for the common issues that we run in to. I've also been documenting my parting out of a 01 Silverado. Check out my channel for those. Many of the actions for that will cross over to the Hummer or get you a close idea of what needs to be done, especially when it comes to the interior as they share many of the same structural architecture. Hope this helps!

Old 08-17-2017, 08:01 AM

That is very nice of you to make a video like that. I am sure it will help a lot of people.
Great job!