PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Multiple issues, might be related

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2014, 07:00 PM
Default Multiple issues, might be related

I have tried to search for my issue and have come up empty so now I ask your help. I have an 03 H2 and recently had some issues. Periodically the aftermarket radio will simply cutoff then come right back on, then the Service 4x4 message would display, if I turn off the truck and restart it, most time that message disappears and the proper light is illuminated. The remote controls stopped working one day, the batteries are good and I tried to reprogram them and it will not go into programing mode so I had a mechanic hook it up to the scan tool and he was able to program the remote, then 1 hour later it stopped working again. One day the AC just stopped blowing cold, after 2 days not driving it, it started working again, now the drivers tail light is inop, the brake light works but no tail light. I am starting to think this truck is haunted. Can all these items be related to each other? I love this truck but if I can't figure it out, I am gonna have to trade it in on something else. Anyone heard of this or have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.