PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Maine Off Roading

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2005, 05:14 AM
Default RE: Maine Off Roading

Nice rig, Intercooled, I like the color. those are nice pics. I can't believe you made your H2 go through that! lol! I'm glad you had fun. maybe it'll be my turn soon. hehe!

Old 10-25-2005, 07:18 PM

Yeah, its been raining here ever since the trip. I'm looking forward to this weekend so I can wash her up and inspect everything for any scratches and such! ( Geez, I'm too ****!)

Old 10-25-2005, 07:31 PM

Can't say I blame you! By the way, how are you going to wash the muck from your undercarriage. Gonna do it yourself, or take it somewhere?

Old 10-25-2005, 07:44 PM

I'll do it myself. There really isn't much muck underneath. I looked around truck yesterday and everything looks good so far. its hard to tell because its been raining and shes dirty. Small wispy sticks and brush did rub against the sides all day long so I think there might be some small marks on the paint but nothing that I cant buff out. I did notice some dents on the bottom of my skid plates. But nothing visible with out looking underneath. I did scoff the black rocker panel tube. I'll have to touch that up but its not bad at all. I'll know better after I towel dry her and I SEE EVERYTHING!

Old 10-25-2005, 08:04 PM

Good luck on your next off-roading event! If it were me, I wouldn't be too sure to do it again! lol!! I guess I would need to go check it out first. Anyway, I'm glad everything turned out ok

Old 10-25-2005, 08:56 PM

Yeah, I'm not too sure either ! [&:]

Old 10-26-2005, 05:50 PM

dude, that looked like fun. was that smile on your face before or after your trek? if it was me (you see it comin' already don't you), i'd leave the battle scars the way they are, at least on the rock slider (flat clear coat, stop the rust). but, i also haven't washed the bus in about 2 months, so you may have trouble leaving it that way. either way, nice to see you took it out and let it loose, i'm sure it's happier now.[8D]

Old 10-26-2005, 05:57 PM
Administrator

great pictures! did you talk up hummerfourms [8D]

Old 10-26-2005, 05:58 PM

Hey, shortbus, where'd you been all this time. Did you go out on vacation?
lol!!

Old 10-26-2005, 08:51 PM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

dude, that looked like fun. was that smile on your face before or after your trek? if it was me (you see it comin' already don't you), i'd leave the battle scars the way they are, at least on the rock slider (flat clear coat, stop the rust). but, i also haven't washed the bus in about 2 months, so you may have trouble leaving it that way. either way, nice to see you took it out and let it loose, i'm sure it's happier now.[8D]
Its kinda funny, the battle scars on a Hummer dont look that bad as if they were on a Porche or Corvette. Its funny how even a dirtty scarred uo Hummer still looks good!

Quick Reply: Maine Off Roading