PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lost my H2 Air Compressor Hose Fittings :(

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2010, 04:34 PM
Default Lost my H2 Air Compressor Hose Fittings :(

2003 H2 air/memory

I posted in the wanted section but thought I would also ask here where I may go to buy them... I was able to locate the ball and air fitting but am not able to locate the one for tire inflation...

Also on another note... my driverside power seat switch broke off due to someone falling on it... any idea how I can replace that? it all works, its just the outer part (best I can tell).

Any ideas?

Old 07-12-2010, 06:40 PM

Still no luck... I forget what it even looks like... Could someone please post a 360 Deg. pic? Seems like it was just a hollow fitting that screwed in and was short enough for you to use to get air into the tire.

Old 07-12-2010, 09:30 PM

I bought a hose and fittings from a local 4X4 shop here in Edmonton. You don't need a specific hose or clamp from hummer since they are generic. I payed approximatly $20.00 for the complete set up. As for your seat switch have you tried a scrap dealer / pick your part

Old 07-13-2010, 08:19 PM

Thanks for that info, I will call one of the local 4x4 shops and ask about the air hose kit... I just want the one fitting though if I can find one

Where would I locate a salvage yard with Hummers? My local pick n pull says they have nothing like that... I pulled the switch out... looks like it’s the whole plate on the side of the seat... it’s not a big deal at all for me... but my wife is much shorter... so there is no way to move the seat.

Old 07-14-2010, 02:32 AM

I take it your looking for the fitting that attaches the hose to the H-2. I bought a hose with the fitting along with the tire chuck for $20.00 since there are a few portable compressors that have compatable fittings. One company one might want to check is www.VIAIRCORP.com. I was just lucky the shop here in Edmonton had a hose that worked from a portable compressor. As for the seat switch I would take a look at possibly a yukon or some other SUV to see if there switch will fit. I doubt if it's built strickly for Hummer. Plus it may be alot cheaper. I know I had a corvete door panel hook that was $5.00 each from a dealer but when I asked part source they took the time to look and the same part number was used on another vehicle at $0.25 each so I saved $4.75 each.

Ask around.

Cheers Malcolm

Old 07-14-2010, 05:43 PM

thanks man...nice of you to help me out... I will start looking.

Old 07-14-2010, 07:53 PM

Still looking at the fittings... What I have is the hose only... One has a PSI gauge with an end that has internal threads... and the other end just has internal threads... I do not have anything to use on the valve stem to inflate the tire... Any ideas?

My kit looks like this... I do not have the round fitting in the middle:

Attached Thumbnails Lost my H2 Air Compressor Hose Fittings :(-1278455869906_001.jpg   Lost my H2 Air Compressor Hose Fittings :(-1278455867841_003.jpg  

Last edited by myrddin; 07-14-2010 at 08:03 PM.
Old 08-06-2010, 06:54 PM

The ends of your hose doesn't look like the pic ? If it does it would screw onto the valve stem to inflate the tire.

Lost my H2 Air Compressor Hose Fittings :(-img_0074.jpg

Old 08-06-2010, 09:44 PM

You are right Ed, I can just screw it onto the valve stem but the kit included a tire fitting that you could screw into one end and then you can just push it on to the valve stem to inflate... Screwing it on will work but you lose a bit when you unscrew...

But good news... I found a GM parts guy on eBay who hooked me up... He split a kit and sent me the 3 fittings out of a unused box. I now have my complete set agn.

Consider this one a done deal...

Now all I have left to do is replace my 12 volt caps (had to order the tool to remove the plug)... I need to replace my Child Comfort Guide that my son broke yesterday... (Only four left in vintage stock for sell)... And I want to at the very least clean my compressor filter, just can’t seem to get my hand on it.

That is the short list...

Thanks Ed... your allright man...

Old 08-07-2010, 05:35 PM

myrddin, Got ya, mine does have that part but didn't pay much attention to it when the kit was stored in the truck. Never used it and when I pulled the air ride the kit ended up in the garage attic. Guess I could have helped ya if I had joined this forum sooner

Later, Ed

Quick Reply: Lost my H2 Air Compressor Hose Fittings :(