PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I hate My H2!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2016, 08:35 AM
Default I hate My H2!!!!

It's been a while since I last posted and I must say, my hatred for this truck seems to grow every time I drive it. It seems like something breaks on this thing every other week.

I have owned this truck for 2.5 years and thats about 2 years too long. I've replaced the radiator twice, power steering pump, mirrors, hubs, blower fan, tranny seal, 4x4 selector switch, transfer case seal, windshield washer pump (front pump only works when using rear pump), repaired wiper motor, passenger window motors and few other things but I can't remember all of it and the to do list just keeps growing. Now I need to fix the gauge cluster, heater core, water pump, fog lights, seat motor and some more minor ones just to name a few. Not to mention I can't seem to stop the leak in my roof so now my headliner needs replaced and the moisture causes my heated seats to stay on all the time when it rains. Just the other day, I went to open my lift gate and the ****ing handle ripped completely off. Not a big deal but I can only find an after market one for roughly a $100. To make matters worse, the pigtail connecting to my blower fan control module melted (why couldn't the whole truck just burn to the ground). The previous owner modified this and finding the right module and pigtail will be fun. Without these two, I no longer have a functioning blower motor which goes well when its raining and my seat heaters are on and I'm sweating causing the windows to fog making it damn near impossible to drive.

I have owned a lot of vehicles, and by far, this is the biggest POS I have ever owned!

With that said, anyone want to buy a Hummer H2?

Old 01-11-2016, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by luke1213
It's been a while since I last posted and I must say, my hatred for this truck seems to grow every time I drive it. It seems like something breaks on this thing every other week.

I have owned this truck for 2.5 years and thats about 2 years too long. I've replaced the radiator twice, power steering pump, mirrors, hubs, blower fan, tranny seal, 4x4 selector switch, transfer case seal, windshield washer pump (front pump only works when using rear pump), repaired wiper motor, passenger window motors and few other things but I can't remember all of it and the to do list just keeps growing. Now I need to fix the gauge cluster, heater core, water pump, fog lights, seat motor and some more minor ones just to name a few. Not to mention I can't seem to stop the leak in my roof so now my headliner needs replaced and the moisture causes my heated seats to stay on all the time when it rains. Just the other day, I went to open my lift gate and the ****ing handle ripped completely off. Not a big deal but I can only find an after market one for roughly a $100. To make matters worse, the pigtail connecting to my blower fan control module melted (why couldn't the whole truck just burn to the ground). The previous owner modified this and finding the right module and pigtail will be fun. Without these two, I no longer have a functioning blower motor which goes well when its raining and my seat heaters are on and I'm sweating causing the windows to fog making it damn near impossible to drive.

I have owned a lot of vehicles, and by far, this is the biggest POS I have ever owned!

With that said, anyone want to buy a Hummer H2?

W

What year is it? how many miles?

Old 01-11-2016, 01:54 PM

Got pics?
I am in Orlando
Not sure if you'd be interested in piecing it out or if you just want to get rid of it altogether

Old 01-11-2016, 06:51 PM

Add to the list the power steering pump cooler needs replaced too.

Not piecing it out. I might have a pic of it somewhere. If not, I'll take a pic after I get the waterpump done and the hood back on.

Old 01-11-2016, 07:01 PM

Here is a pic

Old 01-11-2016, 08:19 PM

Wow, I'd hate mine as well if I had issues like that. If it were me I'd sell it, then go buy another one from a dealership and get an extended warranty.

Old 01-11-2016, 08:50 PM

Your link brings me to a Facebook error message

Old 01-11-2016, 09:47 PM

I'd definitely try to offload it. Sad to hear so many issues with your 2. I knock on wood that I haven't had as many through the years.

Honestly if it is paid off you'd probably make a killing parting the thing out!

Old 01-11-2016, 10:30 PM

Sounds like it's been underwater. Live in a flood area? Tons of crap gets peddled after hurricanes and river floods, and those vehicles are never right again. Good luck.

Old 01-11-2016, 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by flyday58
Sounds like it's been underwater. Live in a flood area? Tons of crap gets peddled after hurricanes and river floods, and those vehicles are never right again. Good luck.
I hadn't thought of that, but it makes perfect sense.

Quick Reply: I hate My H2!!!!