PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

How to use locking differential and locking t-case.

Old 04-30-2008, 07:10 PM
Default How to use locking differential and locking t-case.

I push the buttons and they blink for a few seconds then they stop. Do I have to be in Neutral or something? And corrent me if I am wrong but the lock symbol with the up arrow is t-case locked high gear, the lock symbol with the down arrow is locked t-case low gear, and the upper most button with the x between the 2 rear tires and the front wheels turned is the locked rear differential button?

Old 04-30-2008, 09:55 PM
Default RE: How to use locking differential and locking t-case.

To shift into High Locked just push the button this can be done on the fly but I usually do it at a full stop and then roll foward a good 10 ft to be sure I am Locked. I usually always switch to High lock before going to Low Lock. When going to Low Lock you need to be completley stopped and put the truck in Neutral. The safest way to get into low lock is to drive foward in High lock and bump your gear shifter into Neutral and coast to a stop. When you come to a complete stop press your Low Lock button. Wait to hear it make the gear changes (You will Hear it) The drop it into Drive and roll foward 10ft. and You should be in Low Lock. To engage your Rear Diff Lock come to a complete stop while in Low Lock and press the button and wait for the light to go from flashing to solid lite. Then you are good to go.