PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

h2 hummer unkown driver, key fob, door locks, windows don't work

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2012, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by bflorin
^^^ There are lot of pages there, but it goes into high detail on testing the data, bcm etc... Enough to keep you busy for a day or two.
THanks.. I am going to start reading it tonight!!!

Old 09-15-2012, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by bflorin
All very similar issues... The one longer thread looks like the guy bought a cluster **** cobbled together truck. All of them indicate some sort of ground or short issue. I still think its the BCM.

Gauge cluster issues, lights and gauges working randomly??? - PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

Class 2 Communications Issue?? - PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

Print Page - Electrical- Intermittent Alarm, No Start with Key, and False DIC Messages
if i purchased a bcm from rockauto, does it need to be programed by the dealer? or should i be able to do it with my friends tech 2?

Old 09-15-2012, 10:30 PM

yea a tech 2 will program it.

Dont go out and buy a new BCM based off my opinion. Run through those docs and diag test, make sure everything is as directed and decide for yourself what you want to do. I still think its the BCM

If you want to check out all the grounds, here they are-
Power and Ground Distribution pictures by __--MUD--__ - Photobucket

Fuses-
Fuse pictures by __--MUD--__ - Photobucket

Note there may be subfolders off these main folders.

Old 09-17-2012, 06:32 PM

So if i pull the splice pack connector on sp205 the truck starts and stays running. If i put the connector back on that connects all the modules together it shuts off. Does anyone know how i can test each module with maybe like a residence? If i jump the BCM pin M to pin D datalink, than i can read the bcm with my tech 2. But if i connect all of them i can't read anything. Any idea's? Its a mission for me to fix this truck and not bring it to the dealer.. Lol...

Old 09-17-2012, 07:51 PM

ok so when i discount pin j on sp205 (rear wheel steering control module) everything works in the truck. This has to be the bad module. What is this module??? My truck runs!!!! But still need to fix this module...

Old 09-17-2012, 09:54 PM

So i find out its the rear suspension module for the air ride... i cut that wire on the sp205 pin j and my truck is back to normal but no air ride. I guess its time to order the coil spring's and spacers for the rear. Than i don't have to worry about this air suspension crap again. Thanks everything for all your help.

Old 09-22-2012, 05:16 AM

I ended up splicing the two air bag lines together with a push lock t, and also splice the air nozzle in the back to it. So i can pump up the bags with my air compressor to 65lbs. The truck looks awesome. I have the keys in the front and it sits really high front and back. It looks like i have a huge lift on the truck. Just ordered 4" longer adjustable rancho shocks for it. With the 37's it looks really good.

Old 11-04-2015, 04:24 PM

Did you ever fix the problem was it the BCM or something else