PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Found a reliable and fair priced H2 Mechanic in LA area

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 04:50 PM
Default Found a reliable and fair priced H2 Mechanic in LA area

I used to take my H2 to West Covina Hummer (Same place I bought it). Since all the problems this dealership is a now disaster. I will never take my truck to them again for service.

I took my truck in for a loud squeak when turning at slow speeds. Clippinger Chevrolet / West Covina Hummer took all day to even give me a quote. They estimated $750 to replace a ball joint and they weren't even sure that this was the solution.

I looked everywhere for another Hummer qualified mechanic in LA. I couldn't find one. There must be 1,000s of H2's in So Cal and I couldn't find anything posted for a good mechanic. Well I finally found a great source..... Inclan's in West Covina. It's nothing like the fine facility that Clippinger has (It's actually pretty messy!), but they do great work. My repair ended up only costing me $267 complete. It wasn't a ball joint. The problem was my wheel hub. It was badly rusted. Anyway....I highly recommend Inclan's in El Monte on Peck Road. Talk to Luis.

Old 09-23-2010, 09:48 PM

If you ever need a good honest transmission shop, Bensons transmission in Bloomington Ca. Is a top notch shop. They are not too far from you in.