PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Turbonetics Sale & NOW 3yr/36k Powertrain Warranty

Old 11-15-2006, 03:09 PM
Default Turbonetics Sale & NOW 3yr/36k Powertrain Warranty

Update 12/12/07 - Yes you heard it right, we have a sale going on right now that not only gets you a killer deal on the kit but we can offer a 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Powertrain Warranty with it. That right up to $5000K ($3000 Motor/$2000 Tranny) coverage for only $295...

* SALE * SALE * SALE *
05-06 H3 - $4295.00

Warranty - $295.00

You can get either a FREE Autometer Boost Gauge & APEXi Turbo Timer or $100 Off.
This sale is good until the end of Dec 2007!

Call (860-676-2929), E-mail (sales@turbo-kits.com) or PM to order.

UPDATE 09-17-07 -05-06 Hummer H3 Turbo Kits - $4295 350HP Out of the Box!Looks like Turbonetics is keeping it at this price level for the indefinite future. We are also offering a $100 off any orderof $2000 sale throughout Sept & Oct.

sales@turbo-kits.com or call 860-676-2929 for the fastest service!

Hello All,

My name is Jesse Pellegatto from TurboKits.com. I just wanted to share some pics and info of the Turbonetics H3 Turbo Kit that I saw at the SEMA show this year.

The kit will retail at $6212.44. I am waiting for the HummerForums guru's to get back to me about advertising and once I sign up I'll post a killer deal on it

The kit retains the factory CAT and is pending 50 State Street Legal status.

Turbonetics Hummer H3 Turbo Kits Include:
- Turbonetics 60-1 Stage V Turbocharger
- Turbonetics Evolution Wastegate
- Turbonetics Raptor Blow Off Valve
- Spearco Front Mount Intercooler
- (5) High Flow Injectors
- HP Tuners Tuned Software ECU Reflash
- SS304 Mandrel Bent Polished Exhaust Piping
- Aluminum Black Chrome Charge Piping
- AEM Dryflow Airfilter
- All V-Band Clamps & T-Bolt Clamps
- All Necessary Installation Hardware
- (1) Case Turbonetics TS-1 Synthetic Oil - No Longer Included in Kit

Stock Power: 225 HP
Turbo Kit Power: 350 HP
Boost Level: 8 PSI

This is a TRUE bolt on turbo kit that comes with a 12,000 mile / 12 month warranty on the ENTIRE kit no fault no hassle

Let me know if there are any questions or comments... I would love to hear them

Forum Moderators, please e-mail me about advertising...

Thanks

Jesse

Old 11-29-2006, 08:51 AM
Default RE: *NEW* Turbonetics H3 Turbo Kit - 350HP!

i take it this kills your off roading and mudding stuff? lol. i wish it wouldent..

Old 11-29-2006, 12:40 PM

No, not at all, the air intake is up high in the engine bay and the rest of the kit is neatly tucked in just like the stock components...

Thanks for the quesitons? Any others? I am here to help

Jesse

ORIGINAL: melvynray

i take it this kills your off roading and mudding stuff? lol. i wish it wouldent..

Old 11-29-2006, 09:00 PM

This is one of our new forum Sponsors..Please welcome Jesse

Old 11-29-2006, 09:05 PM

welcome, now what is the Killer deal you promised us?

Old 11-30-2006, 12:21 AM

How long does it take and any special cutting or rearranging of manifold or exhaust pipes etc..In other words..is it easy to install??

Need a Ginny pig?

Old 11-30-2006, 01:59 AM

damnit Dennis, I got first dibs on bieng the ginni pig!!!

How low does the intercooler mount? Looks like it mounts low and would diminish teh water fording depth of the truck. Just curious.

Also would it be available without a turbo, and would a TA-61 turbo fit? I have a few turbos laying around from my Grand National.

Old 11-30-2006, 08:06 PM

I am still working out the details... What would you guys like to see with the kit as a special? Boost gauge, turbo timer? One of the main reason I like the boards is you can truly give exactly what the customer wants.

ORIGINAL: importkiller

welcome, now what is the Killer deal you promised us?

NO CUTTING! The kit is 100% bolt on install, with plug n play engine management!!! 8-12 hr typical install w/ basic mechanic tool set!

We do not need a guinea pig, the kit is 100% done and the first batch should be boxed and ready to ship in the beginning of Jan! Did I mention it keeps the stock CAT and is pending 50 State Street Legal status...

ORIGINAL: Dennis

How long does it take and any special cutting or rearranging of manifold or exhaust pipes etc... In other words..is it easy to install??

Need a Ginny pig?

It's tucked up nice and neat under the bumper with enough air flow for the intercooler without completely blocking the radiator. Also, Spearco tests all of their intercoolers underwater for leaks, so a properly installed intercooler with properly torque'd t-bolt clamps can be completely submerged and run without leaks. If anything the water will help cool the charge and make a few extra HP

The kit uses a T3 inlet and a 5 Bolt outlet, theoretically any turbo with that footprint will work. However, the T60-1 Ball Bearing turbo that comes with the kit is a very nice unit that would be hard to replace with something better.

Thanks for the questions and comments!

Keep'em coming!

Jesse

ORIGINAL: importkiller

damnit Dennis, I got first dibs on bieng the ginni pig!!!

How low does the intercooler mount? Looks like it mounts low and would diminish teh water fording depth of the truck. Just curious.

Also would it be available without a turbo, and would a TA-61 turbo fit? I have a few turbos laying around from my Grand National.

Old 12-03-2006, 01:49 AM

If I can still pull a trailer with this kit I am ready to order. Also any more pics of the install??

Old 12-04-2006, 12:05 PM

WOW!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Turbonetics Sale & NOW 3yr/36k Powertrain Warranty