PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bilstein shocks & Bilstein Steering Stabeliser Replacement, WOW!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2013, 07:32 PM
Default next mod???

Originally Posted by LoJac963
lol too funny.

hmmm, now lets see....................

what should my next mod be?......................We'll have to start a new thread on this board.

Old 04-20-2013, 05:25 PM

build thread vs. build thread?

lol, all this competition is making me spend money......

Old 04-20-2013, 10:36 PM
Default mods

build thread vs. build thread?

lol, all this competition is making me spend money......
LOL !!!

Oh i'm sure you'll come up with some mod that I will be envious of like your LEDs and wont be able to match it.

say, did you ever do that headlight and DRL mod so they both come on at the same time??? (this is a common and easy mod to do).

Old 04-21-2013, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by fyr145
LOL !!!

Oh i'm sure you'll come up with some mod that I will be envious of like your LEDs and wont be able to match it.

say, did you ever do that headlight and DRL mod so they both come on at the same time??? (this is a common and easy mod to do).
maybe one of the moderators can move some of our posts to a new thread.

I did the DRL mod ages ago. Matter of fact I was in the garage and I have an extra diode. I can whip you up a setup like I did. Diode, wires all soldered and heatshrinked if you want. Let me know, take a couple minutes to make. I did one for our Saturn Sky Redline also.

Old 04-21-2013, 11:09 PM
Default DRL mod

I did the DRL mod ages ago. Matter of fact I was in the garage and I have an extra diode. I can whip you up a setup like I did. Diode, wires all soldered and heatshrinked if you want. Let me know, take a couple minutes to make. I did one for our Saturn Sky Redline also.
Too late !!! Already done! That was my very first mod that I did.

My previous mod that I was finishing up before the Bilsteins was the OEM rear view camera kit. I have the camera and mirror installed but the only thing left is the harness. It would be easier if I could get my H2 on a lift and route the harness simply standing up. I tried doing it on a creeper, but the fuel tank makes getting where its supposed to be in that area next to impossible.

Last edited by fyr145; 04-21-2013 at 11:12 PM.
Old 11-04-2016, 12:15 PM

Hello there, came across this comment while researching a stabilizer upgrade for my H2. Would it be too much trouble for you to take a pic of your finished product? I just bought my H2 a month ago and have been tinkering on it. Would like to do the DRL mod, just haven't made it there yet. Your setup sounds nice, clean, and professional. Just curious what it looks like.

Thanks!