PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Benz hit my H2

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2012, 11:28 PM

Glad it all worked out for you, but had it been me, her ungrateful self would be facing jail, fines, and fees......she tried to run, that clearly expresses her intent to not give a damn about you or your truck....

Old 09-10-2012, 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by lifesavr65
Glad it all worked out for you, but had it been me, her ungrateful self would be facing jail, fines, and fees......she tried to run, that clearly expresses her intent to not give a damn about you or your truck....
Well , my wife said the same , but I couldnt send her to jail just for that , maybe was just the nervous and she press the gas instead the brake ...

I dont know if I did mention this before but when I told her " you tried to run away " she said
"come on I would be miles from you if I want , My car can go much faster than yours "
I said : Ok you may run , I just need to take your plate and make a Ph call but also did you forget that your faster car is almost total lost for hitting a beast ... then I enjoy it more than send her to jail ... BTW everyone at the accident , even the cops were like wow , you destroyed the MZ and just a couple scratch for your truck ... That almost feels good

Last edited by H2Miami; 09-10-2012 at 11:47 PM.
Old 09-12-2012, 01:33 PM

I hear ya.....
Glad it all worked out good. You were subjected to "lazy cop 101". I ran this by my buddy who is FHP Miami troop and he advised the lazy POS could have got you screwed by not doing a report. The whole jail thing was a line of crap, he could have issued criminal citation in lieu of arrest. Further, as of January 2011 due to Florida having some of the most insurance scams in the nation there is legislation that allows insurance companies an option to pay on collision claims without an official report. ( I knew we moved from Plantation a few years ago for some reason, but I come down every few months due to job )