PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Benz hit my H2

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by LoJac963
^after the cop showed up and ticketed her for trying to bust a hit and run.......pushed the gas instead of the brake....rrrrright
Wronggggg ...

Old 03-22-2012, 09:27 PM

3500$ to fixe that, now that's a steal right there. Lol

Old 03-28-2012, 08:24 AM

What happen when the cop showed up ,
Of course he ask for license registration and insurance
He call the lady and was talking to her for a while , then he call me and ask if we can just fix this without a official report ... WHy? ... Cause the lady was driving the car with another car plate on it ..
She did buy the Benz but was waiting for the title . In the middle time she get to use the plate from her other vehicle ...
If he has to do a official report then she got to go jail .
No ticket , no license points , no jail , no worries .
I decide to made her to call the insurance company and place a claim . Nothing else , I wouldn't sent her to jail for just a crash .
At the end she may be a good person even after crashing against my beauty .
Well I guess she was lucky .

Then the boyfriend get there , he knows a bodyshop who can help , so we drive up there , after talking to the owner for a minute I did realize that they going to fix mine for free to use my money to fix the Benz ... Come on I didnt sent you to jail but Im not stupid either .
So next day my truck was at the biggest Cadillac&GM bodyshop in town . She was mad at me but come on I give you a break with the accident but fixing mine for free to get my money to fix yours isnt even reasonable . You run a stop and hit a Hummer and came out just with replacing Hood, Fender , Bummper and airbags , not not ticket,not jail,not points , not injuries ... You are already lucky

Anyway it will be ready in a couple more days I hope

Old 03-28-2012, 04:14 PM

Sometimes that's what we get for being the good guys. We never know who we are dealing with...

Old 03-28-2012, 04:49 PM

Swapping plates from another vehicle?!? I would have made the cop throw her a** in jail.

Old 03-29-2012, 06:48 AM

Originally Posted by VegasGuy
Swapping plates from another vehicle?!? I would have made the cop throw her a** in jail.
Yup mee to! I bet your insurance is gonna have to pay for the repairs & in return your insurance is gonna go up...if she did have insurance better hope they don't find out the car wasn't registered cause technically it shouldn't have been on the road & would not be covered... the person that hit you sounds like a real LOSER!

Old 03-29-2012, 06:12 PM

I agree with the above 2 statements, I sense a whole lot of insurance issues with that.

Old 04-02-2012, 11:45 PM

Well fortunately her insurance is paying for the damage as you can drive a car for 30 days and your insurance will cover you not matter what . also they paying the rent a S...t .. Sorry rent a car
Nah get her to jail wasnt worth it . I wish I would delay 10 sec , so nothing would happen but anyway .
Im suppose to get back the HMM this week , I hope every thing came out good . It will hurts if not .

BTW it is funny how you see the Hummer from an accord ... You can even see the bolts that hold the Exhaust. .. Depressing

Old 04-11-2012, 11:37 PM

Finally got it back home ... the work was perfect , so far there is no difference before and after ...
Oh yes , one thing the grill protector was still a little bend so I took it back for a fix and repaint ..
Finally work:
New chrome grill
new bar
new fascia
fiberglass work
repaint grill and fender/hood corner
19 days in a rent accord
Cost me nothing ... but the headache , Im so picky I look at it every 10 min to find anything wrong

Well at least the front looks like new now . I

Hoping I dont meet any more mercedez on the way

Old 04-12-2012, 09:36 AM

Glad to hear you got it back Its always a pain in the *** when you have a complicated color to match. I origionally had 1/4" of paint delamination on the bottom of my rear quarters. Paint was just lifting clean off the metal. My ride is Sunset Orange Metallic. We started just repainting the rear quarters. It would look perfect in the daylight, but stick out like a sore thumb at night. Then it was the opposite. Perfect at night, crap in daylight. Tried a couple inbetween mixes that half *** both daylight and night. I ended up saying paint the whole god damn thing and be done w/ it. Then I got a little crazy modding it. Its been under construction in the body shop for a year and 3 weeks now.

Only reason I went into this was if your **** about your ride, look at where the work was done under various lighting conditions.