PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Anyone Know About 2009 Sedona Metallic H2?

Old 02-27-2015, 04:57 PM
Smile Anyone Know About 2009 Sedona Metallic H2?

Hello everyone. I am getting ready to purchase a 2009 Hummer H2 Black Chrome Edition in Sedona Metallic with Sedona Interior as well. I think it has pretty much every option; heated steering wheel, bucket second row, heated second row, DVD, third row, and some other things I am missing. Does anyone know anything about these or how many were made? Thanks for any help.

Attached Thumbnails Anyone Know About 2009 Sedona Metallic H2?-img_20150226_142852699.jpg   Anyone Know About 2009 Sedona Metallic H2?-img_20150226_142810283.jpg  
Old 02-27-2015, 06:10 PM

Wow, you found one!

Last I read, there were 3 produced (not clue on the actual number). GM leaked them out to 2 dealers (I think one in the Carlolinas got 2 & someone in IL got 1). Beyond that, I don't know.

I never thought I'd see one out in the wild. I've seen video on youtube about them (do a search, you'll find them), but that's it.

Saying these are extremely rare is an understatement. Jump on it if you like the color. I was never a fan, but your pictures are making me warm up to it. I'm guessing it has the Sedona interior too?

If you end up getting it, please post pics. I'm curious about the black chrome & the wheels. I don't think I'd ever buy 22" wheels, but those have the flu because they are sick!

Old 02-27-2015, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Synthetickiller
Wow, you found one!

Last I read, there were 3 produced (not clue on the actual number). GM leaked them out to 2 dealers (I think one in the Carlolinas got 2 & someone in IL got 1). Beyond that, I don't know.

I never thought I'd see one out in the wild. I've seen video on youtube about them (do a search, you'll find them), but that's it.

Saying these are extremely rare is an understatement. Jump on it if you like the color. I was never a fan, but your pictures are making me warm up to it. I'm guessing it has the Sedona interior too?

If you end up getting it, please post pics. I'm curious about the black chrome & the wheels. I don't think I'd ever buy 22" wheels, but those have the flu because they are sick!
Thank you for the response. The only thing I could find was the YouTube review by SaabKyle04. It is sedona on sedona and I will defiantly be putting up pictures. Thanks

Old 02-27-2015, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by TylerJohnson
Thank you for the response. The only thing I could find was the YouTube review by SaabKyle04. It is sedona on sedona and I will defiantly be putting up pictures. Thanks
What's the mileage on it?

And I'm curious, but did you have a connection to the seller or knew someone who knew him? I've never seen one come up for sale & I've been looking for a solid 6 months.

I'm excited to see it! I really want to see what GM decided not to put out. I really wish the media didn't help in killing this truck off the. The H2s were special & once you get this one, you'll have the most special one of all, lol.

Old 02-27-2015, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by Synthetickiller
What's the mileage on it?

And I'm curious, but did you have a connection to the seller or knew someone who knew him? I've never seen one come up for sale & I've been looking for a solid 6 months.

I'm excited to see it! I really want to see what GM decided not to put out. I really wish the media didn't help in killing this truck off the. The H2s were special & once you get this one, you'll have the most special one of all, lol.
It has 68xxx miles. I do not know the seller but I got it from his independent dealer friend. I also have my car dealers liscence. It never really went up for sale. Thank you.

Old 02-27-2015, 07:22 PM

Wow, that's a rare beast, good find. I too have the sedona interior and love 'em. Post up some more pictures.

Old 02-27-2015, 07:27 PM
Default Nice H2

Buy it , love it and never get ride of it.....nothing even comes close.

Old 02-27-2015, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by citiboy
Wow, that's a rare beast, good find. I too have the sedona interior and love 'em. Post up some more pictures.
Thank you. I love the Sedona interior also!

Old 02-27-2015, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by 2006sut
Buy it , love it and never get ride of it.....nothing even comes close.
Thank you! I think I may keep it for a while.

Old 02-27-2015, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by TylerJohnson
Thank you! I think I may keep it for a while.
Let me know what you want to get rid of it.

Can't wait for the pics!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Anyone Know About 2009 Sedona Metallic H2?