PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Air Spring Replacement Problem

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 08:19 AM
Default Air Spring Replacement Problem

New here and looking for some help to a problem on my 03 H2. The driver side air spring began to leak. The rear end would sag on that side and you could sometimes hear the bag leak, and feel it towards the bottom of the spring. I have read how quick of a job it can be to replace it but opted to have a local chevy dealer handle it for what I deemed a fair price.

That morning that rear spring was deflated, but by the time I was at the dealer 5 minutes away it was inflated and holding air. They made the replacement and then called to say there was a problem with that side inflating. They are now saying that the "module" is bad and need to replace it for $600 installed. This does not follow my logic as it was working in the morning, but I am not too familiar with the system. Is it possible something was not done correctly or they damaged the "module" in the process. Any immediate help is appreciated so I can tell them how to move forward!

Old 09-21-2011, 11:41 AM

mine does the same thing every once in a while, it does it on both sides equally. but like i said it happens like once a month, 5 mins and its back to normal.