Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

Hummer Reproduction Window Stickers

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2017, 10:56 AM
Default Hummer Reproduction Window Stickers

Does anyone know someone or a place/business that reproduces factory window stickers? For my other two vehicles, I found people in older forum posts and took a chance and contacted them. They were still able to reproduce them. I just had to contact the company and find out who the selling dealer was. They have the knowledge and background (kind of like Kevin Marti with the Ford Mustangs and Broncos), but they can't obtain any information to reproduce the HUMMER window stickers. If anybody knows of anyone or any place, I would be very interested. Thank you

Old 04-05-2017, 05:10 PM

I own a sign company (have since 2002) and I'm not aware of any "factory" stickers that go on any windows. Even more so on a Hummer which by design has **** poor visibility already due to the very short windows. I cannot see that GM would intentionally offer something to further obstruct the view out on these. I know for some vehicles in the past I have seen "officially licensed" decals to go across the top of a windshield but I have not even really seen any of those for quite some.

There are tons of aftermarket decals that different places make though. Its not really something I do since unless you are doing a ton of that sort of stuff its a money loser.... We specialize on commercial work - lots of vehicle wraps, police fleets, city bus systems, etc.

Last edited by MixManSC; 04-05-2017 at 05:13 PM.
Old 04-06-2017, 06:26 AM

Hi,
Thanks for taking the time to respond. The window sticker That I was asking about was for the ones in the windows when the vehicles are new. Dealer window sticker (factory invoice)
With all of the options and MSRP price on it. I have found someone to make them for my Delorean and Viper, but am still on the search for someone to produce Hummer ones. Yes decals would be a waste to put on these vehicles haha! Thanks

Old 04-06-2017, 06:43 AM

Ah - okay those! Actually that is a pretty cool thing to have. I have one for my GMC truck that the first owner kept but I do not have one for my H2.

Now you got me thinking..... haha. I might have to find one, get a top notch pic or scan of it, then I could recreate it with the ability to type in whatever.

Old 04-08-2017, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by MixManSC
Ah - okay those! Actually that is a pretty cool thing to have. I have one for my GMC truck that the first owner kept but I do not have one for my H2.

Now you got me thinking..... haha. I might have to find one, get a top notch pic or scan of it, then I could recreate it with the ability to type in whatever.
I will stay on the lookout and explore some way of making one perhaps. If you find any resources, I would be interested. The two that I had made for my cars used all of my original information and options and everything. They turned out really well. They are a cool addition to a vehicle!

Old 08-19-2017, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Murray H2
I will stay on the lookout and explore some way of making one perhaps. If you find any resources, I would be interested. The two that I had made for my cars used all of my original information and options and everything. They turned out really well. They are a cool addition to a vehicle!

Any update on this? I'm curious too if anyone have access to this reprint? I got one reprint from the Bimmer Forums for my BMW. Just wondering if anyone on here have a source for this also

Old 09-07-2019, 08:51 AM

The search for the factory reproduction invoice sticker still continues....

Old 09-07-2019, 06:05 PM

I still have my ORIGINAL FACTORY INVOICE.

Btw, there's an app for that:

https://monroneylabels.com/

Old 09-10-2019, 07:22 AM

Thanks for the response. I do like that site. Last year it couldn't find my H2, but this year it is on here. I'm happy to have the info because I totally forgot what that site was called. The format I'm looking for though is like the one that you have. DeLorean and a guy for Dodge Vipers on viper alley made factory reproductions for my other two cars, maybe there is someone out there that can do that. Thanks for your help man.

Old 09-10-2019, 01:16 PM
Super Moderator

Don't know about you, but the monroney site makes it sound like you need that info to buy or sell a vehicle or risk not knowing what it is worth. Whatever the sticker price was 10 years+ ago is irrelevant and I can see with my eyeballs what options a vehicle has. A few minutes of research is more important regarding buy or sell, but the original window sticker would be cool to have.

Quick Reply: Hummer Reproduction Window Stickers