PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Some people have no common sense

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 07:22 AM
Default Some people have no common sense

here is an local article from this weekend showsome people just don't understand that autos are not toys.

SLIDELL — Two people were killed Saturday afternoon on Interstate 10 when, according to State Police, a Hummer driver made playful, jerky movements toward a GMC Envoy in the next lane that caused the Envoy driver to swerve and lose control of her vehicle.
Wendy P. Gueuara, of Durham, N.C., the driver of the Envoy, and her unidentified passenger were both killed in the wreck, Louisiana State Police reported Sunday in a news release.
The driver of the Hummer H2, José A. Palacios, of Charlotte, N.C., was uninjured and arrested on two counts of negligent homicide.
Gueuara’s brother, Denis F. Gueuara, of Charlotte, N.C., was uninjured, the release said. He was a passenger in the Hummer H2.
The wreck happened about 2:30 p.m. in the westbound lanes of I-10 when Palacios accelerated to position his H2 alongside the Envoy, the release said.
The H2 jerked toward the Envoy twice, causing Wendy Gueuara to make a sharp movement to the left and lose control of her vehicle.
The Envoy crossed the median into eastbound lanes of traffic, overturned and crashed into an eastbound Mercedes, the release said.
The driver of the Mercedes, Charles Morris, of Harahan, was taken to a hospital with moderate injuries, the release said. Wendy Gueuara and the unidentified passenger were pronounced dead at the scene.
Palacios was booked into St. Tammany Parish Jail on two counts of negligent homicide, one count of negligent injuring and reckless operation of a vehicle, the release said.

Old 02-18-2008, 09:53 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Some people have no common sense

It is incredible how stupid people can be.

Old 02-18-2008, 10:30 AM

There was a news story here today about 4 teen boys who died racing their carson the freeway.

Old 02-18-2008, 12:01 PM

What about the one that happened Saturday in Md on a rural HWY? A Crown Vic came around the corner and apparently slamed into the crowd that was standing on the side of the road watching the race. Killed 8 people.

Worse thing about your story: her brother was riding in the H2, can you imagine watching your sister die because you and your friend were playing around with her?

Old 02-18-2008, 12:13 PM
Super Moderator

I didn't understand how Jose was uninjured. If the guy had just killed my sister doing something stupid there is no way he would be uninjured when the police got there.

Old 02-18-2008, 12:19 PM

Well he was in the car with him from the way I read it. So he is just as guilty probably sitting there laughing thinking they were having a good time.

Old 02-18-2008, 02:25 PM
Super Moderator

What a bunch of ****ing retards.... and yet... I could easily see one of our members here doing it...

I'll skip on the name obviously......

JAJA

Old 02-18-2008, 03:29 PM

Shall we call him highbeam hid?

Old 02-18-2008, 03:31 PM

Same person I was thinking about

Old 02-18-2008, 03:37 PM

Amazingly we need all kinds of people to make this world go round butIDIOTS like this guy we don't need.

Quick Reply: Some people have no common sense