PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

03 H2 question

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2008, 04:51 PM
Default 03 H2 question

just bought my 03 H2 abotu a month ago, and although i love it, it need's a bit more pep. i was wondering, how much "hidden power" is in the motor.. i've been building hot rod's for about 15 years, but i've never touched anything electronic before.. the only thing i've done so far is a throttle body spacer. i've heard before that upgrading the computer ( jet programmers ) cold air induction and exhaust really wakes these things up. now i know about going the supercharger route, but is that really required?? im not looking to drag race the thing, but anyone that's everr drove in north jersey traffic during rush hours know's what it's like...

how much more power ( and fuel efficancy ) do you think is possible by doing those few upgrades... cold air intake, computer, exhaust, and possibly a throttle body... is the extra power really worth the price?

i've looked all over the net for HP and milage gains for each part, or combined, but i cant find them anywhere..

any help would most appreciated.....