PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Warning Shop Repair in Colorado

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2016, 10:36 AM
Default Warning Shop Repair in Colorado

Warning! Had work done several times by a local shop in Colorado. PM me if you would like more info. Just be weiry on who you decide to chose to do your service on your rig. I was charged for services that were not even completed. Services that after completion are some how now faulty and not the shops fault etc. So again do a lot of research first...

Old 08-31-2016, 12:26 PM

How about a name and services that didnt get completed?
Or just services that didnt get completed so others can double/triple check similar services they have/will get done?

Old 08-31-2016, 02:36 PM

I wasn't going to state the name at first to see if they were going to make it right. Well they are not. Big Dog Off Road in Golden, Colorado. They were suppose to put in a New Fuel Injector Pump, all 8 Injectors, Lines etc. The only thing they did was the injector pump. Hope this helps everyone.

Old 08-31-2016, 09:53 PM

I haven't got the full story yet but from what I gather after Big Dog Offroad replaced the fuel injection pump your engine block cracked and now you think they should buy you a new engine. This block cracking issue has nothing to do with any previous work. Sometimes people make mistakes and charge you for parts that were not needed or replaced. When they realized you were over charged there was a and immediate refund issued. After replacing the fuel pump per the customers request and then having issues after that requiring further diagnosing ( that steve dident really want to pay for) that ends up you need a new engine I wouldn't have then replaced the injectors either. Just because you had some work done and then your time bomb block cracked its not the last shop that worked on your trucks fault, this **** just happens and this is a known issue.

Old 08-31-2016, 09:57 PM

Steve how is the crying going on the hml? ( I am black listed for life since the breggin regime change.)The hml has got their popcorn poppers on and ready for this drama. You should have the mod mafia guys ( modmafia.net) work on your truck.

Old 08-31-2016, 10:27 PM

My two cents in dealing with Big Dog: explained before and after what was needed, charged me squarely for what the job was, felt like I got what my trucked needed. I will use them again. Also, I've been able to call up and get advice for free.

Way better treatment than a dealership who did poor work and ripped me...

Old 09-01-2016, 01:36 AM

Ian i understand you want to stand up for your brother thats all well and good but you do not have all the facts. Your brother was guessing and could not figure out the knocking and smoke from the truck. He stated that it was an engine crack when in reality its not. No one said anything about replacing an engine. Your brother stated that I needed a new one due to engine damage when in fact there is NO engine damage. As for the drama you and your brother are the ones with the condescending tones. Im just stating facts and what actually happened to me so others can be well informed. Its up to the others to form their own opinion.

At V-tech: I dont disagree with you. I've call on occasion and asked for advice as well. Which they gave me advice on what i needed to do to resolve the issue.

Thank you both for your time.

Old 09-01-2016, 12:35 PM

PLEEASE excuse me for posting a link to another forum. Normally I would never do that but this is an exception because of how this former customer has handeled himself. Steve has a momentarily legit issue ($750 issue) that was immediately resolved and he was sent a refund check last Friday at 4pm before he posted any of this. Then when I told him to find another repair facility because we will no longer work for him (this was a long time coming by the way, it wasn't only from this most recent time we served him) he came unglued and posted derogatory and slanderous posts on EVERY forum, facebook group page, etc to cry to anyone who would give him attention. Today I finally had enough and I posted a reply here: AMGenerals ? View topic - Warning Shop Work in Colorado

Steve is one of those guys who only texts (like if you call he will ignore your call and then text right back). My 14 year old sister used to do this too but I'm glad even she doesn't have as much drama as this guy.

I own Big Dog Offroad. I make mistakes sometimes, so do my guys, but we ALWAYS make it right if we make a mistake. I'm not perfect, I do not walk on water (in fact I know only one person who is perfect and did walk on water) but we run a legitimate business and take care of people. I've been in the Hummer community for 15 years although not all of that time was as a vendor, this actually turned into a business for me that started as a hobby.

Steve is completly full of **** and he is a compulsive liar. Yes, I'm straight up calling you a liar Steve and I am 100% unapologetic about it. Would you like me to start posting screen shots of out text convo?

Again, I apologize for posting a link to another page but I can't keep having the same argument and defending myself and my company on 10 different posts in 10 different places. The only one I haven't replied to (or even read) is on the HML and I don't care about the 12 people who use that forum because all they want to do is bitch and complain all the time. Steve: please go cry there because they are the only people who will actually put up with your **** or just go cry to yourself. You're wrong here mate, plain wrong.
AMGenerals ? View topic - Warning Shop Work in Colorado

Last edited by BigDogOffroad; 09-01-2016 at 12:39 PM.
Old 09-01-2016, 12:36 PM

And as a final comment.....who calls them self "spyder"? Reminds me of that punk bitch kid "spyder" in in Clint Eastwood's movie Grand Torino (it's a great movie by the way, he doesn't put up with crybabies either).

Last edited by BigDogOffroad; 09-01-2016 at 12:41 PM.