New H1 owner, service questions - Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer H1 The original Hummer, which brought the Hummer look to the public eye during Desert Storm, with the addition of some features that make the H1 more of a street vehicle and less of a Army truck

New H1 owner, service questions

Old 01-08-2019, 04:26 PM
Default New H1 owner, service questions

Hello all!
I just purchased a 1996 Wagon 6.5TD, it was delivered this morning. The owner has gave me a list of things he knows are wrong with it, but I keep hearing of the AM General "C" Service, but can't get a full description of what all is included in the service, is there somewhere I can find what all is included in this service? I want to just do it all at once so I can enjoy this beast! Also, does any of the venders sell the service kit with all the hard parts?

Old 01-08-2019, 11:47 PM

Never mind, he actually had the full service manual in the back. It was all out of order, but I straightened it up and found the maintenance schedule. Wasnít as intensive as I was expecting. Iíll start with it, then start checking all systems and suspension.

Old 01-11-2019, 08:52 AM

That is a good looking rig. Congrats!