PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

cummins kit now ready any 5.9 or 6.7 w 6 speed allison

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2017, 08:15 PM
Default cummins kit now ready any 5.9 or 6.7 w 6 speed allison

So I have been working on this kit for some time now. (not as long as certain others........) After 10000 miles of testing we are ready to deliver to the public
The kits will work with
5.9 12 valve
5.9 24 valve vp44
5.9 common rail
6.7 common rail
allison 1000 6 speed
chevy or hummer transfer case manual shift shift or electric shift

Kit includes
cooling shroud
engine cover Under doghouse
engine harness
engine computer
transmission harness
transmission computer programmable with tap shift tow haul modes
driveshafts (1 piece rear , 2 piece front)
fuel tank 26 gallon
custom gauges ( I can do water proof if needed) custom colors available
interior wiring harness
shift linkages
transmission cooler and hoses
air to water inter-cooler system (will support up to 700 hp)
exhaust manifold
turbo Aurora 3000
intake plenum
boost piping from turbo to inter-cooler to intake
Engine mounts
transmission mounts
body lift (height depends on what model year truck you have 3 inch normal)

This is a plug and play kit everything is included to put this kit in your truck with a minimum of tools. There is only one place that will need to be cut for the engine harness to the interior and I include a diagram and stencil to do that.

This has been installed in my truck and tested for 10k miles and I have installed several in customers trucks as well. Now that I have all the known kinks worked out I feel like it is time to let it out to the general public.

Kit costs range from 26k and up depending on what options you need. Every hummer tends to be slightly different.

DOES NOT INCLUDE ENGINE TRANSMISSION OR TRANSFER CASE. That being said I can source them and install the kit at my shop if you want. rebuilt parts carry warranty junk yard parts are on you. I'll install it but if it blows up 10 miles down the road all I can do is say told ya so and get another for you. I strongly recommend rebuilt engines, transmissions and transfer cases.I strongly recommend rebuilt engines, transmissions and transfer cases.

more pics to follow in a couple days

questions? call me at 303-946-8698

Attached Thumbnails cummins kit now ready any 5.9 or 6.7 w 6 speed allison-20170809_185456%5B1%5D.jpg  
Old 11-14-2017, 07:57 AM

[QUOTE=sureshot_james;348100]So I have been working on this kit for some time now. (not as long as certain others........)
Just to clarify when you said "i" have been working on this for some time now. not as long as certan others"
Really means that Big Dog Offroad has been working on it for some time and you have ripped off the Big Dog Offroad Cummins kit and now trying to sell it as your own kit for a higher price. If anyone is interested in the original kit please see link- Big Dog Off Road Cummins Conversion Kit "turn key" project.
My brother put a lot of work into designing the cummins kit from sctatch on the drawing board and then for a theif to rip off the degign and market it as his own product it just plain theft and deception.
James you dont even work on hummers , never have, so why are you trying to rip my brothers designs off and get into the hummer market? (which is something you obviously know nothing about ). James ( if that's even your real name) you are by far the worst pathological liar I've ever met.

Old 11-14-2017, 09:06 AM

You know Ian I do find it admirable that your defending your brother but the truth of the matter is. Eric (Big Dog) does not know his *** from his elbow when it comes to anything but fixing hummers. He has no idea how to actually design anything. It is true I was working with big dog to do a kit. I say working in a way that I was designing testing and making all the parts while he did nothing but take customers deposits even though he knew I didn't have a kit ready yet. He then went about bitching that I was taking too long. The whole while never putting any money or any ideas or materials or a test truck or anything into actually helping me design the kit. He is so far over his head when it comes to wiring and basic fabrication or design that anyone who knows him knows there is no way he did anything with a kit.

The entire design process cost of parts cost of r and d cost of all the screw ups the truck everything was entirely on me. Eric wonders why when he didn't help design or pay for any of this and trust me it was not cheap that I decided to go my own way. If he is so sure this is his kit let him take me to court. Simple as that I have the proof I did this and he didn't all he has is a big mouth. He has been telling people for years he has a kit and he has nothing a set of engine mounts that puts the engine at a bad angle that is it. Nothing else, nothing. If he designed the kit why are all the working trucks prototype and otherwise coming out of my shop and not his. Why is his truck still in the same condition it was 4 years ago and mine has over 10k in miles on it. His makes for a pretty picture mine runs down the highway at 80 mph and gets anywhere from 14 to 19 per gallon. His has a nice sticker on it mine has mud on it from testing and playing.

Bottom line Eric talks a big game but he didn't have what it took to make the kit and he should stick to what he knows throwing parts at a problem and fixing stock hummers. And if he thinks he can prove he designed this kit take me to court, because that turned out so well for him last time.........

Old 11-14-2017, 09:52 AM

I wasn't defending my brother. I was only stating the truth. James you are very obviously a theif and a lier. Not even a good lier at that.