PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posting Photographs...

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 04:54 PM
Default Posting Photographs...

I am VERY sorry if this has been covered before, but I am relatively new and I searched the topics areasfor possible help but found nothing.

How do I post photographs to the forum either to show you all, &/orasmy profile photo, &/or as my avatar photo?

I have taken the lowest quality .jpg & .gif photos that my digital camerawill take to keep the file size small. I've cropped all the extraneous, surrounding rubbish out of the photo to try & make the file size smaller. I've tried using MS Picture It Premium to make the image even smaller so that I can upload them to this forum but I keep getting the message "File Size Too Large".

I've been around computers for the last 15 years, and feel that I know my way around, but I am now simply perplexed!!! [&:]

I seen a lot of the great photos of all the really cool Hummers out there on this Forum, and I really want to share mine with everyone!!!

That being said, if this has already been covered, or even beaten to death,& you do not want to tie up the forum with a responsetomy obvious question of computer/digital photo incompetence, please feel free to e-mail me at DavidJacober@Comcast.Netwith the help!

I am soooo frustrated that I cannot figure this out, and ANY help will be MUCH APPRECIATED!!!

I apologize again for bringing up something that may have already been covered.

David

Old 04-16-2007, 05:06 PM
Default RE: Posting Photographs...

Try this thread https://www.hummerforums.com/m_205/tm.htm