PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

engine swap, and forced induction heading

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2011, 10:30 PM
Default engine swap, and forced induction heading

Can mod add a engine conversions, and a forced induction heading under engine performance?

Old 05-02-2011, 01:03 AM

WOW, this dude has been on here for less than 24 hours, has spammed just about every engine swap thread with is "I can meke you an engine swap harness" stuff and now he wants a mod to add a new section!

This guy has *****, but no ..........

Old 05-02-2011, 01:28 AM

Originally Posted by TAINTER
WOW, this dude has been on here for less than 24 hours, has spammed just about every engine swap thread with is "I can meke you an engine swap harness" stuff and now he wants a mod to add a new section!

This guy has *****, but no ..........
You don't have to be so rude, just trying to help, there are differences yes, but there are alot of similarity's

And I was suggesting, you guys add a engine swap thread, as well as forced induction, for your own benefit. I wouldn't put my Colorado swap thread there! I added it in the off topic section were it should stay.. or be deleted if you really wan't! I am only trying to give out useful information, I will go back over all my posts and remove the wiring part. All the other info is useful, and does not benefit, me in anyway.

Old 05-02-2011, 01:29 PM
Banned

my guess is less than 19 guys will ever do a swap,,,could be high,,,ill ask for a list in general, like some of the other "crucial"lists weve had!!

Old 05-02-2011, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by 04colyZQ8
You don't have to be so rude, just trying to help, there are differences yes, but there are alot of similarity's

And I was suggesting, you guys add a engine swap thread, as well as forced induction, for your own benefit. I wouldn't put my Colorado swap thread there! I added it in the off topic section were it should stay.. or be deleted if you really wan't! I am only trying to give out useful information, I will go back over all my posts and remove the wiring part. All the other info is useful, and does not benefit, me in anyway.
For our benifit? HaaaHaaaa & HeeeHeee.

For your benifit? More likely the case since you are selling wares that would be showcased in both of your suggested sections. What useful information have you given us so far with your necro-bumping and and incorrect "facts"?

YES, I am all over you like a "Hobo on a half eaten sammach" because I want our forum members to know what they are getting into by reading your "useful information". Some may read your posts and take that "useful information" and pass it on as fact, when in fact it was WRONG!

A truly informed consumer is truly great consumer!

Old 05-02-2011, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by drtom
my guess is less than 19 guys will ever do a swap,,,could be high,,,ill ask for a list in general, like some of the other "crucial"lists weve had!!

Ok thanks it was just a suggestion, even though, I agree it sounded more like a statement!

19 seems like alot, I was only expecting to see maybe 6 or so...out of which I would have been, lucky enough to get 1 or 2 to assist with, not that that will happen now, I am sure everyone will stay clear of me!

Again sorry to upset everyone!

Old 05-02-2011, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by TAINTER
For our benifit? HaaaHaaaa & HeeeHeee.

For your benifit? More likely the case since you are selling wares that would be showcased in both of your suggested sections. What useful information have you given us so far with your necro-bumping and and incorrect "facts"?

YES, I am all over you like a "Hobo on a half eaten sammach" because I want our forum members to know what they are getting into by reading your "useful information". Some may read your posts and take that "useful information" and pass it on as fact, when in fact it was WRONG!

A truly informed consumer is truly great consumer!
I said tell me how I can delete the info related to what I was offering, or have a moderator delete it, in fact the can delete all my posts if they want, I am sure that would make you happy!!

I am off work (compressor mechanic) with a injured hand, and I was bored, and doing research and stumbled across some (notice how I put "some" instead of "a lot".... see I do listen to what you have to say, despite, how it makes fee feel) similarities between the H3 and colorado/canyon, so I joined this forum and started posting.. and digging up damn near every engine swap thread I could find!

You should have scene how excited I was when I found the one with pictures, I grabbed my friend who helped me with mine to show him, as well!

I was just excited in finding something new to me and I didn't realize I was "necro" posting, I see that I was now, and I am sorry, I wish there was a way I could change it!

BTW I was just looking to do some stuff on the side as a hobby, just looking to cover costs for the special tools and equipment that I bought, for the colorado/canyon trucks. I realize I look like some "big shot" trying to through my stuff at everyone, this was not ever my intention I sincerely apologize!

Tainter I hope we can somehow come to a understanding, I wish not to be hatted by you or another member, the last thing I need for starting something new is to have the reputation I seem to have created! I also wish not to create or have enemies on a personal level! I do not hate you or think ill of you, however your words do hurt, and have got my blood pumping nicely...lol!